Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Morris Norman collection, 1856-1995.
A. Abe Fish parcel tag, [193-].
A. Levy Limited shoehorn, [between 1912 and 1932].
Albert Fine and Co. Ltd. sales catalogue, [ca. 1938].
Allan M. Perly political campaign, promotional first aid wheel, 1960.
Alter & Kasdan Fur Co. promotional calendar, 1936.
American Board of Missions to the Jews, Inc. promotional pamphlet, [194-?].
Amsellem-Samuels wedding invitation, 1968.
Anny Zahnt, hairdresser, business card, [195-?].
Anshel Wise Foreign Exchange and Steamship Tickets receipt, 1937.
Anshe Sholom Religious School, Hamilton, fourth annual concert programme book, 1947.
The Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto pocket Hebrew almanac, 1958.
Athelma Apartments rules and regulations flyer containing Jewish business advertisements, [193-?].
Bad Boy Furniture and Appliance Store dolls, [ca. 1950].
The Banker’s Daughter and other incidents connected with work amongst the Jews / Upper Canada Tract Society, [192-?].
Bank Leumi Le-Israel (Canada) Toronto award, 1982.
Bazaar and Novelty Co. Ltd. sales catalogue, 1955.
The Beaches Hockey League, Solman Cup trophy, 1912.
Benjamin and Edith Himel 50th anniversary booklet, 1979.
Beth Tikvah Sisterhood magazine, 1995-1996.
Beth Tzedec Congregational School confirmation service and seminar graduation programme, 1958.
Beth Tzedec Congregation prayers of remembrance, [195-?].
Bloor Upholstering Company newspaper advertisement, [194-?].
B’nai Brith Sportsmen Lodge water pitcher awarded to Jim Vipond, 1958.
B’nai Brith Women pin, [nd].
B’nai Brith Women year book, 1950.
Brantford B’nai Brith Lodge National Ballet of Canada souvenir programme, 1967.
British-Israel World Federation (Canada) pageant card, 1939.
Canadian Hadassah-Wizo pin, [ca. 1952].
Canadian Hadassah-Wizo silver tray, 1975.
Canadian Hebrew Benevolent Society fundraising pledge card, [194-?].
Canadian Jewish Congress, Religious Welfare Committee correspondence regarding distribution of “Readings of the Holy Scriptures” to Jewish servicemen, 1943.
Canadian Jewish Congress, Service Mens Club postcard, [ca. 1940].
Canadian Jewish Congress, United Jewish Relief conference receipt, 1944.
Canadian Jewry and the War Effort pamphlet, Canadian Jewish Congress, [194-].
Canadian Ophthalmic College course book, 1898.
Charles Stark & Co. sales catalogue, [ca. 1894].
CHAT Blue Jays night commemorative book, 1993.
Club Continental annual dance programme, 1939.
Club Hakoah fourth annual dance programme, 1939.
Club Kingsway photograph of Sydney Jaffe and friends, 1948.
Club Madison first annual and valentine dance program, 1942.
Combined Jewish Appeal, Women’s Division, combined collection cavalcade badge, [nd].
Congregation B’nai Israel, London, anniversary book, 1960.
Congregation Kol Jacob Anshei Emeth sign, nd.
Congregation Shaarei Tzedec women’s High Holy Day ticket, 1987.
The Covenant Clarion newsletter, The British-Israel World Federation (Canada), 1934.
David Rotenberg political election blotter, [194-?].
Del-Mar Fraternity souvenir programme, 1940.
Dr. Morton Shulman, New Democratic Party MPP booklet on tenant rights, 1971.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Anniversaries 3
- Antisemitism 1
- Baseball 3
- Basketball 1
- Boxing matches 1
- Business 1
- Choirs (Music) 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Dinners and dining 1
- Drugstores 2
- Flags--Canada 1
- Fund raising 2
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--1936-1945 1
- High Holidays 2
- Hockey 4
- Hockey players 1
- Hockey teams 1
- Labor unions 1
- Mission to Jews 1
- Orphans 1
- Politicians 2
- Popes 1
- Portraits, Group 13
- Prime ministers--Canada 1
- Purim 1
- Rosh ha-Shanah cards 2
- Soccer 1
- Societies 4
- Sports 1
- Sports teams 1
- Storefronts 1
- Synagogues 3
- Television personalities 2
- Women 1
- Yeshivas 1
- Youth 1
- Zionism 1
- Anglican Church of Canada. Missionary Society 1
- Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano 1
- Beth Tikvah Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- B'nai Israel Synagogue, (London, Ont.) 1
- Canada. Prime Minister (1963-1968 : Pearson) 1
- Combined Palestine Appeal 1
- Congregation Or Shalom (London, Ont.) 1
- Congregation Shaarei Tzedec (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Evans, Spencer 1
- Givens, Min 2
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union 1
- Isaacson’s Drug Store 1
- Kehillat Shaarei Torah of Toronto 1
- Kennedy, Ethel, 1928- 1
- Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968 2
- Kiever Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moore, Henry 1
- Murray’s Drug Store 1
- N. L. Steiner's Marbleworks 1
- Norman, Jessie 1
- Norman, Morris 1
- Norman, Morris (1946-) 1
- Ontario Frozen Food Council 1
- Paul VI, Pope, 1897-1978 1
- Pope, Fred 1
- Primrose Club (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Royal York Hotel (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Shaarei Shomayim Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Shopsowitz, Sam 1
- Silvers, Phil, 1911-1985 1
- Steiner, Norman Leopold 1
- Summerville, Mrs. Donald 1
- Temple Anshe Sholom (Hamilton, Ont.) 1
- Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah (Toronto, Ont.) 1