Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA), 1938-1974.
Immigration and Location Service case files, 1941-1951, predominant 1947-1949.
Philip Givens fonds, [192-]-1990.
Canadian Jewish Congress, 1940-1943.
Polish Consul, 1941-1942.
Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds, 1884-1974.
Bella Diamant fonds, 1926-1947.
Letter to Bella from her sister Esther, 3 Feb. 1947.
Postcard to Bella from brother David, 19 June 1928.
Letter to Bella and Shmuel from father Moishe, sister Ruth and cousin, 23 [Dec.?] 1929.
Letter to Bella and Myer from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousin Bela, [1929 or 1930].
Letter in sections to Bella and Shmuel from family, 1 Nov. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their brother David, 15 [April?] 1930.
Letter in sections to Bella and brother Myer with notes from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousins Ayrla and Bela, 12 Oct. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their father Moishe with greetings from sisters Ruth and Esther, Sept. 1934.
Letter to Bella from father Moishe Diamant and sister Ruth, 21 Nov. 1937.
Postcard to Bella from her sister Esther and unknown author, 12 Jan. 1939.
Letter to Bella from her sister Esther, 3 Aug. 1945.
Letter to Bella from brother Baruch and sister Esther with greetings form Leir Gooshen, 30 Jan. 1947.
Letter from unknown author to Bella's sister Esther, [after 1947].
Bella Diamant aboard the S.S. Estonia en route to Canada, 1927.
Esther Diamant, 1930.
Bella Diamant with cousin and unknown woman, 1927.
Bella Diamant with [siblings], 1926.
Cousins Bela and [unknown], 1927.
Yeheskel Borenstein, [1940?].
Henry Rosenbaum fonds, 1928-2015.
Certificates, 1966, 1968.
Keren Hayesod Medallion given to Phillip Givens, 1960.
Bar-Kochba Coin of Jerusalem presented to Phillip Givens, 1970.
Keren Hayesod, 1960,1970.
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
General correspondence, 1993.
Correspondence with Fédération des Juifs Polonais de Belgique, 1946-1948.
Correspondence with Federation of Jews from Poland in the U.S. Occupation Zone and Toronto Gelician Farband, 1946-1948.
French relief efforts, 1946-1950.
Visa and passport forms and information, 1947-1949, 1958.
Correspondence - Disbursement of relief funds in Poland by Dr. Tenenbaum and searching for relatives, 1946-1949.
Certifying origins and Jewishness, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Correspondence - reuniting R. Besserman with her daughter, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Polish Legation, Consular Division (Ottawa), 1946-1949, 1953.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1952.
Relief for Israel correspondence and gift certificates, 1953.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1954.
Relief for Israel correspondence, [196-].
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1962.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1968.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1971.
- Bella Diamant fonds 20
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 21
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 2
- Certificates and awards sub-series 1
- City of Toronto Mayor series 1
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 1
- Immigration and Location Service case files sub-series 1
- Jewish communal series 3
- Julius P. Katz fonds 3
- Keren Hayesod sub-series 3
- Philip Givens fonds 5
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 22
- Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds 1
- Scrapbooks and newsclippings series 1
- Subject files series 2
- United Jewish Relief Agencies (UJRA) series 1
- United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA) series 1
- Amharic 2
- Arabic 2
- English 4882
- English and Arabic. 1
- English and French 3
- English and German. 1
- English and Hebrew
- English and Hebrew. 24
- English and Italian 1
- English and Russian 1
- English and Russian. 1
- English and Yiddish 10
- English and Yiddish. 5
- English Yiddish 1
- English, Arabic and Hebrew. 1
- English, French 4
- English, French, German, Hungarian and Hebrew 1
- English, German, Spanish, and Polish 1
- English, Hebrew and Yiddish 2
- English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. 2
- English, Hebrew. 1
- English, Russian 1
- English, Russian, Hebrew. 1
- English, some Hebrew 1
- English, Yiddish 5
- English, Yiddish and Hebrew. 5
- English, Yiddish and Polish 1
- English, Yiddish, and Hebrew. 1
- English. 2
- French 21
- French. 1
- German 33
- Hebrew 195
- Hebrew and English. 8
- Hebrew. 16
- Hungarian 8
- Italian 2
- Most of the records are in English, however, several of the articles are in French and Yiddish and there are inscriptions in French on two photographs. 1
- Russian 15
- Some of the copied documents are in Russian. 1
- Spanish 7
- Ukranian 4
- Yiddish 590
- Yiddish and English 1
- Yiddish and English. 4
- Yiddish. 8