Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds /
Board of Directors meeting minutes and agendas, 1943-1957.
Executive Committee / Executive Board meeting minutes and agendas, 1922-1973.
Notices to members, 1963-1969.
Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds, 1919-1988.
Constitution and by-laws, 1919-1975.
Letters-patent, 1919 [copied 1988].
Supplementary letters-patent correspondence, 1957-1958.
Corporate information returns, 1921-1975.
Board of Directors, 1943-1957.
Executive Committee / Executive Board, 1922-1973.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1919-1979.
Negotiations Committee, 1919-1987.
Finance Committee, [ca. 1933]-1984.
Public Relations Committee, 1957-1979.
Labour Relations Committee meeting minutes and agendas, 1946-1976.
Other committee meeting minutes and agendas, 1919-1976.
General correspondence, 1922-1987.
Parliamentary briefs, submissions, reports and correspondence, 1954-1988.
Correspondence re: federal sales tax on sample swatches (Part One of Two), 1960-1971.
Correspondence re: tariffs on woven woollen and worsted fabrics, 1980.
MCMAO submission to the Tariff Board of Canada re: manufacturers of wool, 1959.
MCMAO submission to the Textile and Clothing Board re: special problems of the men's and boys' fine clothing industry, 1980.
Apparel Manufacturers' Association of Ontario productivity and development program report, 1972-1979.
Apparel Manufacturers' Association of Ontario quality control study, 1978.
Apparel Manufacturers' Council of Canada submission to the Tariff Board of Canada, 1969.
Apparel Manufacturers' Council of Canada correspondence with the Federal Government, 1975-1976.
Canadian Apparel Manufacturers' Council submission to the Canadian Tariff and Trade Committee, 1964.
Canadian Apparel Manufacturers' Institute submission to federal ministers re: government textile policy, 1982.
Canadian Clothing Manufacturing Industry submission to the Tariff Board of Canada, 1954.
Overseas Garment Workers Commission (Part One of Two), 1946-1948.
Overseas Garment Workers Commission (Part Two of Two), 1947-1948.
Toronto Club of Clothing Designers (Part One of Four), 1969-1978.
Toronto Club of Clothing Designers (Part Two of Four), 1971-1976.
Toronto Club of Clothing Designers (Part Three of Four), 1977-1978.
Tom Aplin testimonial dinner, [ca. 1976].
Sam Fox retirement dinner, 1985.
Max Enkin testimonial dinner, 1974.
Notices to members, 1970-1971.
Notices to members, 1972.
Notices to members, 1973.
Notices to members, 1974.
Notices to members, 1975.
Notices to members, 1976-1978.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1919-1920.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1921-1922.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1923.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1924-1925.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1926-1930.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4067
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692