Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Ben Kayfetz fonds, 1919-2001.
Published and unpublished works and research, 1974-2000.
Canadian Jewish Congress and Joint Community Relations Committee, 1948-1986.
Collected materials, 1919-1970.
Ben Kayfetz and family - memorabilia, 1927-1999.
General correspondence, 1951-1975.
General correspondence, 1978-1984.
Correspondence - Ben Lappin, 1979-1992.
Correspondence - Murray Schiff, 1972-1991.
Photographs of Bronfmans and others, [ca. 1956]-1970.
CJC - Materials relating to the prosecution of suspected Ukrainian war criminals living in Canada, 1975-1986.
JCRC subcommittee meetings - minutes, 1952-1985.
JCRC - meeting minutes, 1976-1978.
CJC/JCRC correspondence, 1966-1986.
Published articles - Congress Bulletin, 1975.
Published articles - Congress Monthly, 1977.
Published articles and book reviews - Fraternally Yours, 1976-1999.
Published articles and book reviews - London Jewish Chronicle, 1979-1991.
Published articles - Toronto Jewish Reporter, 1965-1971.
Articles and book reviews, 1975-2000.
- 1970 dinner file 55
- Administration series 175
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 77
- Al Gilbert portraits series 25
- Annual meetings sub-series 29
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 64
- Arab-Israeli War series 27
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 56
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 338
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 43
- Ben Kayfetz fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 166
- Bible Contest series 30
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 56
- Board of directors and executive committee series 40
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 780
- Budget and Finance Committee series 27
- Camp Shalom sub-series 27
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 1531
- Central Region sous-fonds 91
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 44
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 54
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 411
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 284
- Community Relations Committee series 455
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto series 42
- Correspondence sub-series 75
- Cowan family fonds 53
- Dinner honouring Eric and Esther Exton file 50
- Dinner honouring Leon E. Weinstein file 53
- Dinner honouring Philip Granovsky file 49
- Dinner honouring Rt. Hon. John G. Diefenbaker, P.C., Q.C., M.P. file 45
- Director of school finances series 27
- Dora Till fonds 96
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 96
- Dual Allegiance series 72
- Events and organizations series 47
- Executive Committee series 148
- Executive director series 253
- Executive Director sub-series 126
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 126
- External committees series 27
- Finance Committee series 25
- Financial series 30
- Folks Farein fonds 32
- Fundraising sub-series 30
- General community activities series 67
- General correspondence series 26
- General office records sub-series 28
- General office subject and correspondence files series 377
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 289
- Gordon Mendly fonds 54
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 35
- Heritage series 41
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 210
- Israel sub-sub-series 40
- Jewish communal series 48
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 120
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 164
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 326
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 38
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 33
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 48
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 128
- Men's Service Group series 85
- Midrasha L'Morim series 38
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 81
- National Camps Association series 59
- National conventions series 42
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 140
- Negev dinners series 202
- Negotiations Committee series 25
- Ontario Camps Association series 28
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 98
- Philip Givens fonds 109
- Photograph collection sub-series 119
- Programs and services sub-series 176
- Protest activities sub-series 106
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 35
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 28
- Quebec synagogues series 69
- Reference series 71
- Refusnik cases sub-series 232
- Religious Education in Public Schools sub-sub-series 28
- Research Records sub-series 307
- School files series 100
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 61
- Social Planning Committee series 52
- Solomon Edell fonds 259
- Subject files series 441
- Subject files sub-series 29
- Teacher files sub-series 165
- The Shuls Project fonds 325
- Toronto Section series 88
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 331
- Western Canada synagogues series 54
- Women's Auxiliary series 179
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 556