Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Irving and Toddy Granovsky with Phil Granovsky, 1974.
James and Elaine Kay, Shirley and Phil Granovsky, 1974.
Guests table, 1974.
Guest, Jacob Adler, George A. Cohon at podium receiving a book on Jerusalem, 1974.
Phil and Shirley Granovsky with 2 daughters: Fahla and Maxine, 1974.
James Kay's speech, 1974.
Shirely and Phil Granovsky being announced, 1974.
Mrs. and Rabbi Gunther Plaut, 1974.
Guest tables, 1974.
Unidentified presenter, 1974.
Philip Granovsky, 1974.
Shirley and Phil Granovsky, 1974.
Phil Granovsky giving speech, 1974.
Rabbi Arthur J. Lelyveld's speech, 1974.
Rabbi Lelyveld and wife, 1974.
Mr. and Mrs. Louis Lockshin, 1974.
George Cohon and Nat Hurwich at podium, 1974.
Jimmy and Elaine Kay, 1974.
Stephen Berger, 1974.
Phil Givens, 1974.
Guests signing a book for Shirley Granovsky, 1974.
Group photo; Irv, Shirley and Phil Granovsky, Eric and Esther Exton, Max Schecter, David and Harriet Dennis, 1974.
Group photo: Nat and Roey Hurwich, Rose and Jacob Adler, Shirley and Phil Granovsky, Charles Kent, Sid Bearg, 3unidentified guests, 1974.
Nat Hurwich at podium, George A. Cohon, 1974.
Shirley, Phil Granovsky with his mother Pearl Granovsky, 1974.
Charles Kent speech, 1974.
Shirley Granovsky and Charles Kent at podium, 1974.
Phil, Shirley receiving flowers from Charles Kent, 1974.
Speech-George A. Cohon, 1974.
Shmeal Ovinat, Israeli consul, 1974.
Irving Granovsky at podium, 1974.
Shmeal Ovinat, Phil Givens, Phil and Shirley Granovsky, George A. Cohon, Rabbi Arthur J. Lelyveld, Jimmy Kay, 1974.
Shirley and Phil Granovsky, Phil Givens, George A. Cohon, Rabbi Arthur J. Lelyveld, 1974.
Phil Givens presenting Phil Granovsky with certificate, 1974.
Granovsky family portrait: Shirley, Phil, Maxine, Fahla and Jeffrey Harris, 1974.
Harris Gulko and Phil Granovsky, 1974.
Rabbi Gunther Plaut, speech, 1974.
Rabbi David Monson, 1974.
Head table: Roey and Nat Hurwich, 1974.
Israeli consul Shmeal Ovinat and wife, 1974.
Min and Phil Givens, 1974.
Cutting of challah, 1974.
Harriet and David Dennis, 1974.
Toast: Jack Gwartz, Mr. and Mrs. George A. Cohon, 1974.
Crowd scene, 1974.
Announcement of honourees: Phil and Shirley, 1974.
Shmeal Ovinat and Rabbi Lelyveld, 1974.
Guests mingling, 1974.
- 1970 dinner file 55
- Administration series 175
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 77
- Al Gilbert portraits series 25
- Annual meetings sub-series 29
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 64
- Arab-Israeli War series 27
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 56
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 338
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 43
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 26
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 166
- Bible Contest series 30
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 56
- Board of directors and executive committee series 40
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 780
- Budget and Finance Committee series 27
- Camp Shalom sub-series 27
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 1529
- Central Region sous-fonds 91
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 44
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 54
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 409
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 284
- Community Relations Committee series 455
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto series 42
- Correspondence sub-series 75
- Cowan family fonds 53
- Dinner honouring Eric and Esther Exton file 50
- Dinner honouring Leon E. Weinstein file 53
- Dinner honouring Philip Granovsky file
- Dinner honouring Rt. Hon. John G. Diefenbaker, P.C., Q.C., M.P. file 45
- Director of school finances series 27
- Dora Till fonds 96
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 96
- Dual Allegiance series 72
- Events and organizations series 47
- Executive Committee series 148
- Executive director series 253
- Executive Director sub-series 127
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 126
- External committees series 27
- Finance Committee series 25
- Financial series 30
- Folks Farein fonds 32
- Fundraising sub-series 30
- General community activities series 67
- General correspondence series 26
- General office records sub-series 28
- General office subject and correspondence files series 377
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 289
- Gordon Mendly fonds 54
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 35
- Heritage series 41
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 210
- Israel sub-sub-series 40
- Jewish communal series 48
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 120
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 164
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 326
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 38
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 33
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 48
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 128
- Men's Service Group series 85
- Midrasha L'Morim series 38
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 81
- National Camps Association series 59
- National conventions series 42
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 140
- Negev dinners series 202
- Negotiations Committee series 25
- Ontario Camps Association series 28
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 98
- Philip Givens fonds 109
- Photograph collection sub-series 119
- Programs and services sub-series 176
- Protest activities sub-series 104
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 35
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 28
- Quebec synagogues series 69
- Reference series 71
- Refusnik cases sub-series 232
- Religious Education in Public Schools sub-sub-series 28
- Research Records sub-series 307
- School files series 100
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 61
- Social Planning Committee series 52
- Solomon Edell fonds 259
- Subject files series 441
- Subject files sub-series 29
- Teacher files sub-series 165
- The Shuls Project fonds 325
- Toronto Section series 88
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 331
- Western Canada synagogues series 54
- Women's Auxiliary series 179
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 556