Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds /
Students with new chicks hatched in science class, 1969.
Mark Gross reading pledge card to canvassers, 1969.
Principal Jennie Snider with graduates, 2 Nov. 1969.
Students waving flags during Yom Ha'atzmaut celebrations, 1968-1969.
Rabbi E. Witty, [ca. 1970].
Wilferd Gordon, [ca. 1965].
Meir Vise memorial booklet, [1973?].
Teachers Guide for Torah Education, [ca. 1973].
Unidentified graduations, [ca. 1965]-[ca. 1970].
Kindergarten and grade one students celebrate Yom Ha'atzmaut, 1968-1969.
John Devor on stage during Yom Ha'atzmaut celebrations at Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto, 1968-1969.
Children performing a dance during Yom Ha'atzmaut celebrations at Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto, 1968-1969.
Abe Posluns, [ca. 1965].
Samuel Sable, [ca. 1965].
Stephen Berger, [ca. 1965].
Dr. Alexander Brown fonds, 1934-1982.
Writings and speeches, [ca. 1950]-[ca. 1980].
Paul Brown's engagement, [ca. 1970].
Board of Jewish Education, 1954-1983.
Constitutional amendments proposal, [ca. 1965].
Slate of officers, 1978-1983.
Board of Jewish Education meetings, 1962-1974.
Principal's Council meeting, 10 Oct. 1972.
General correspondence, 1958-1975, 1981.
Studies and reports, 1972-1974.
Midrasha L'Morim, 1967-1982.
Meyer W. Gasner Memorial Scholarship, [ca. 1976].
Jewish Book Month Essay Contest, 1981.
Jewish Education Deficit Campaign, 1964-1966.
Teachers' salaries grid, 1974.
Teacher's job application, [ca. 1974].
Enrolment statistics, 1973-1975.
Jewish Education Directory, June 1973.
"Home and School" publication, 1954-1963.
Board of Jewish Education Newsletter, 2 Feb. 1976.
Eighteenth Anniversary booklet, 1967.
Flyer, [ca. 1975].
Adath Israel Congregational School, 1975.
Beth Jacob High School, 1970.
Beth Tzedec Congregational School, 1957.
Bialik Hebrew Day School, 1969-1975.
Borochov Schools, 1970.
Eitz Chaim Schools, 1970-1975.
Holy Blossom Religious School, [ca. 1970].
United Synagogue Conservative Day School, [ca. 1960]-1976.
Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto, 1945-1982.
History, [ca. 1955]-1979.
Constitutions, [ca. 1970]-1977.
Slate of officers, 1961-1973.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692