Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Photographs series /
Mr. & Mrs. Jack Shindman, [197-].
Moshe Shapira shaking hands, [195-?].
Hebrew Theological College convocation, 1951.
J. P. Katz and Moshe Chaim Shapira, 1951.
[Rabbi Ze'ev Gold?], [193-?].
[Rabbi Meir Berlin?], [193-?].
Dignitaries from Mizrachi Party of Israel, 1948-1959.
J. P. Katz, [194-?].
Mizrachi convention, 1949.
Mizrachi Agricultural School and Camp Tel-Aviv, 1945.
J. P. Katz with unidentified man, [between 1940 and 1959].
J. P. Katz in a group photo, [193-?].
J. P. Katz in a group photo, 1944.
Two photos of maps detailing locations of rabbinical students and rabbis, [195-?].
Photo of J. P. Katz with Wahlberg, Kirshblum, Gold, Eban and Helman, [194-?].
The 1st Mizrachi Canadian Convention, 1939.
J. P. Katz with group at Bronte Cottage, [194-?].
Youths in outdoor ceremony, [195-?].
JNF Usskishkin Jubilee Conference, 1938.
Weintraub and Greenbaum families, [191-?].
Royal Canadian Tobacco Convention, 1935.
Ontario Wholesale Tobacco Distributors banquet, 1936.
J. P. Katz with group, [194-?].
Torah ceremony in Jerusalem, [ca. 1950].
Rabbi Graubart photos, [ca. 1950].
Settler defending "Tirat Zvi", [192-?].
J. P. Katz & others carrying Torahs, [194-?].
Rae (Katz) Platner, [196-?].
Thank you cards, [195-?].
Plaque with Rabbi Nissim Waxman, 1941.
Family photos, [191-?]-[196-?].
Julius Katz photos, [195-?].
Unidentified meeting, [194-].
JIAS Toronto office, [194-].
Eastern European immigrants arrive, [194-].
Just a bunch of happy youngsters, [ca. 1949].
Unidentified meeting, [195-].
Immigrant family arriving, [195-].
Mr. H. Max Swartz, JIAS President and Mrs. A. G. Volpe, viewing JIAS display at annual meeting, [195-].
Annual meeting, [195-].
Social services counsellor meets a client, [ca. 1950].
Annual meeting, [ca. 1950].
Retirement dinner for Maurice A. Solkin, 1950.
Kraicer's departure for Israel, Dec. 1950.
Annual meeting, [ca. 1953].
Annual meeting, 1954.
Unidentified meeting, 1956.
Annual meeting, 1956.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4069
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 617
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1477
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692