Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Photographs series /
Canadian Jewish Congress 4th National Assembly, Royal York Hotel, Toronto, Jan.1939.
Zionist National Council 26th Convention luncheon, Montreal, 1941.
Consecration and dedication of branch banners and flags - Jewish Branch of Canadian Legion, BESL (British Empire Service League), 1934.
Unidentified meeting, [194-].
JIAS Toronto office, [194-].
Eastern European immigrants arrive, [194-].
Just a bunch of happy youngsters, [ca. 1949].
Unidentified meeting, [195-].
Immigrant family arriving, [195-].
Mr. H. Max Swartz, JIAS President and Mrs. A. G. Volpe, viewing JIAS display at annual meeting, [195-].
Annual meeting, [195-].
Social services counsellor meets a client, [ca. 1950].
Annual meeting, [ca. 1950].
Retirement dinner for Maurice A. Solkin, 1950.
Kraicer's departure for Israel, Dec. 1950.
Annual meeting, [ca. 1953].
Annual meeting, 1954.
Unidentified meeting, 1956.
Annual meeting, 1956.
Founding day table, St. Catharines, 26 May 1957.
JIAS school: teacher L. Kupperman, [ca. 1958].
Annual meeting display table, [ca. 1958].
Anniversary dinner, 1958.
Bicentennary meeting, 1959.
Annual meeting, [196-].
Maurice Benzacar, [196-].
Meeting in Hamilton, [196-?].
Canadian Jewish bicentenary celebrations, [ca. 1960].
Annual meeting, 15 Jan. 1961.
Annual meeting, 1963.
JIAS citizenship school, 1964.
Annual meeting, 1965.
Annual meeting, 6 Feb. 1966.
Unidentified meeting, 1966.
JIAS information booth, 1966.
Meeting, 11 April 1967.
Annual meeting, 1968.
William John Beattie at Allan Gardens, 5 May 1968.
Annual meeting, 1969.
Annual meeting, [ca. 1970].
First Chanukah party for Polish children, 1970.
Immigrants at airport, 1970.
Annual meeting, 1972.
Annual meeting, 13 May 1973.
Annual meeting, [ca. 1975].
Dedication of JIAS Central Region offices, 638 Sheppard Ave. W., 12 Feb. 1978.
Annual meeting, 16 May 1978.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692