Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Ben Kayfetz fonds /
Ben Kayfetz fonds, 1919-2001.
CHIN radio broadcasts, 1980-2001.
Published and unpublished works and research, 1974-2000.
Canadian Jewish Congress and Joint Community Relations Committee, 1948-1986.
Collected materials, 1919-1970.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1980.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1982.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1983.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1984.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1985.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1986.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1987.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1988.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1989.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1990.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1991.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1992.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1993.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1994.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1995.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1997.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1998.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1999.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 2000.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 2001.
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, [n.d.].
CHIN radio broadcast transcripts, 1996.
General correspondence, 1942-1945.
Canadian Jewish Historical Society - constitution, minutes and agendas, 1988-1993.
Toronto Jewish Historical Society - meetings and correspondence, 1982-1996.
Yiddish Luncheon Circle, 1980-1995.
Address honouring Ben Kayfetz - by Jack Jacobson, [1985?].
Ben Kayfetz and family - memorabilia, 1927-1999.
Council of National Ethnocultural Organizations of Canada Service Award and related materials, 1985.
Personal memorabilia, 1945-1947.
U.C. "The Undergraduate" '37, 1937.
University examinations, 1963.
Materials relating to Bronfman Medal and Order of Canada received by Ben Kayfetz, 1984-1986.
Correspondence - David Kayfetz, 1945-1946.
Correspondence - with family, 1945-1947.
General correspondence, 1946-1947.
General correspondence, 1951-1975.
General correspondence, 1978-1984.
General correspondence, 1985-1990.
General correspondence, 1991-1996.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692