Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- General community activities series /
General community activities, 1950-2010.
United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1962, [1973?].
Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region, Nominations Committee, 8 May 1980.
Canadian Jewish Congress, Educational and Cultural Committees, 1962-1989.
Canadian Jewish Congress, plenaries, 1959-1992.
Canadian Jewish Congress, Planning and Priorities Committee, 1980-1981.
Canadian Jewish Congress, Orthodox Division, 1965, 1979.
Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario-Israel Trade, 1985.
Central Fund for Traditional Institutions of Toronto, 1961-1966.
Meyer Gasner memorial, [ca. 1975].
Orthodox Jewish Community Council of Toronto, 1970.
Jewish Family and Child Services, [ca. 1985]-2000.
Jewish immigrant Aid Services of Canada, 12 Dec. 1960.
J. Irving Oelbaum Lodge B'nai Brith, 1970-[ca. 1975].
Queen Esther Chapter of Hadassah, [ca. 1960].
Jewish Public Library, 1962, 1988.
Mount Sinai Hospital, 1962-1983.
Council of Jewish Federations, 1982-1988.
Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists, Toronto Branch, 1982-1986.
Association of Jewish Seniors, 1981.
Coordinated Services to Jewish Elderly, 1979-1983.
Jewish Russian Community Centre of Toronto, 1991-1992.
World Jewish Congress, 1985-1986.
World Jewish Congress, 8th plenary assembly, 1985-1986.
Wilson Heights Report, 1985.
Associated Hebrew Schools, Board of Directors, 1961-1983.
Associated Hebrew Schools, annual dinners, 1956-1985.
Associated Hebrew Schools, publications, 1962-1985.
Associated Hebrew Schools, Parent's Association, 1961-1976.
Associated Hebrew Schools, correspondence, 1968-1997.
Associated Hebrew Schools, graduations, 1965-1999.
Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto, 1974-1992.
Bias Yaakov High School, 2010.
Netivot Hatorah Day School, 1984-2002.
Maimonides Schools for Jewish Studies, 1975-[ca. 1996].
Ontario Association of Alternative and Independent Schools, [ca. 1977]-1978.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, Board of Directors, 1978-1997.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, Executive Committee, 1974-1975.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, annual dinners, 1974-1983.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, reports, 1976-1978, 1993.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, correspondence, 1971-2000.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, administrative records, 1987, 1998.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, Olpanot Orot Girls' School, 1977-1984.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, Or Chaim Yeshiva, 1974-1998.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, correspondence, 1983-1997.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, yearbooks, 1976-1981, 1999.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, booklets, 1966-1990.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, newsletters, 1975-1999.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, graduations, 1978-1999.
Bnei Akiva Yeshivot, special events, 1979-1998.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4069
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 617
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1477
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Associated Hebrew Day Schools 1
- Beth David B'nai Israel Beth Am (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Beth Jacob V'Anshei Drildz (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- B'Nei Akiva 1
- Camp Moshava 1
- Canadian Jewish Congress 1
- Congregation B'nai Torah (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Co-ordinated Services to the Jewish Elderly 1
- Eitz Chaim 1
- Emunah Women 6
- Harbord Collegiate 1
- Mizrachi Men’s Organization 1
- Netivot Hatorah 1
- Or Chaim Ulpanat Orot 9
- State of Israel Bonds 1
- Toronto Committee for Bikur Cholim Hospital 1
- Ulpanot Orot Girls' School 14
- Union of Jewish Orthodox Congregations 1
- Yeshivot Bnai Akiva School Or Chaim 6