Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Subject files sub-series /
Program reports and studies, 1953-1987.
Publicity Committee, 1952-1953.
Red Feather Executive Group, 1955.
Samuel Godfrey, [ca. 1955].
Samuel Godfrey auditorium, [ca. 1959].
Samuel Godfrey : Y.M.-Y.W.H.A. Memorial Bursary fund, 1956-1957.
Services to other organizations, 1953-1956.
Staff conference, 1956-1961.
Staff lists, 1952-1976.
Staff meetings, 1952-1962.
State of Israel Bonds, 1953-1954.
Toronto Hebrew Free School, 1944-1954.
Toronto Jewish Youth Council, 1949-1955.
United Community Fund of Greater Toronto, 1957-1968.
United Jewish Appeal of Toronto, 1952-1954.
United Jewish Relief Agencies, 1952-1953.
United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1952-1954.
United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1955-1960, 1974.
United Jewish Welfare Fund : recreational survey and services for the aged, 1955-1957.
United Jewish Welfare Fund : recreational survey on Jewish youth, 1955-1956.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1950-1952.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1953-1956.
Women's Committee, 1952-1953.
World Federation of Y.M.H.A.'s, 1952.
Y-Arts Council, 1960-1969.
Y-Arts Council, 1970-1993.
Completion campaign, 1975-1976.
Admission blind D[isplaced] P[erson]s, 1950.
Admission children from the United States, 1944.
[Admission of] lumbermen, 1948.
Admission immigrants from Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, 1977-1981.
Admission millinery workers, 1949.
Admission Moroccan immigrants, 1962-1963.
Admission Moroccan immigrants - North African Occupational Project, 1963-1964.
Admission Moroccan immigrants, 1965.
Admission of Moroccans, 1966.
Admission Moroccan immigrants, 1967.
Admission nurses and domestics, 1949-1950.
Admission of rabbis from U.S.A., 1948.
Admission of rabbis from U.S.A., 1949-1952.
Admission of refugees from Shanghai, 1949-1950.
Admission skilled workers, 1951-1952.
Furriers and tailors, 1948.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4067
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692