Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Director of school finances series /
Associated Hebrew Schools, 1964-1970.
Bais Yehuda Talmud Torah, 1960-1963.
Beach Hebrew Institute, 1957-1960.
Beth El Congregation and Community School, 1960-1961.
Bialik Hebrew Day School, 1963, 1968.
Borochov School and Kindergarten, 1960-1968.
Associated Hebrew Schools, 1954-1959.
Associated Hebrew Schools, 1960-1963.
Talmud Torah Eitz Chaim, 1949-1959.
Talmud Torah Eitz Chaim, 1960-1963.
Talmud Torah Eitz Chaim, 1964-1968.
Jewish Folk Schools, 1960-1963.
Mildred Arnoff Memorial School, 1960-1965.
Yeshivah Shlomei Emunei Israel of Toronto, 1961.
Workmen's Circle Peretz Schools, 1961-1964.
Codes of practice : general studies, 1976-1992.
Codes of practice : general studies, 1968-1989.
Codes of practice : general studies, 1990-1993.
Codes of practice : general studies, 1989-1994.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1968-1979.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1979-1981.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1977-1979.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1972-1991.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1988-1992.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1968-1988.
Codes of practice : Hebrew teachers, 1985-1993.
Codes of practice : supplementary schools, 1979-1984.
Correspondence : Chaim and Ulpanot Orot, 1991-1994.
Correspondence : Chaim and Ulpanot Orot, 1987-1994.
Correspondence : Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (CHAT), 1978-1990.
Correspondence : Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (CHAT), 1992-1995.
Correspondence : Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (CHAT), 1991-1992.
Correspondence : Leo Baeck, 1992-1994.
Correspondence : Leo Baeck, 1989-1993.
Correspondence : Ner Israel Yeshiva College of Toronto, 1988-1994.
Correspondence : Netivot Hatorah, 1991-1994.
Correspondence : Netivot Hatorah, 1988-1991.
Correspondence : Or Haemet Sephardic School, 1990-1994.
Correspondence : Or Haemet Sephardic School, 1987-1991.
Correspondence : She'arim Hebrew Day School, 1989-1993.
Correspondence : United Synagogue Day School (USDS), 1992-1994.
Correspondence : United Synagogue Day School (USDS), 1990-1993.
Correspondence : United Synagogue Day School (USDS), 1989-1994.
Heritage language grants, 1977-1984.
Heritage language grants, 1987-1994.
Income tax: independent schools, 1980-1982.
School Boards of Directors, 1986-1994.
School Boards of Directors, 1994-1995.
Schools' parents' manuals, 1989-1990.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692