Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds /
UJWF Division I correspondence, 1939.
Book review, Jan. 1941.
Canadian Conference on Social Work, Apr. 1940 - May 1940.
Canadian Welfare Council Committee on Child Refugees, 1939-1940.
Baron De Hirsch Institute, Oct. 1941.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1935-1942.
Committee on Illegitimacy, 1935-1938.
Committee on Study of Feeble-Minded Child, 1935-1938.
Council of Social Agencies, 1936-1937.
Special meetings on the Deparment of Public Welfare and City grants, 1936, 1939-1940.
Community Health Committee, 1938-1941.
Records Committee, 1939.
Referral Bureau for soldiers' dependents, 1939-1940.
Case Work Committee, 1939-1941.
General correspondence, 1936-1942.
Canadian Association of Social Workers, 1940-1942.
Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds, 1932-1943.
Board of trustees, 1936-1942.
Board members' correspondence, 1937-1942.
Correspondence with Big Brother Committee, 1936-1940.
Executive director, 1936-1941.
Child Placement Committee, 1939 - [ca.1941].
Case Committee, 1942-1943.
Free Synagogue Child Adoption Committee (New York), 1933-1937.
Activity and Financial Report, 1941.
Foster care, 1932-1943.
Figures for provincial statistical return, 1935-1939.
Cost of foster care placements, 1936-1941.
Municipal monthly service reports, 1939-1943.
Municipal Voluntary Maintenance applications, 1940.
Municipal Voluntary Maintenance applications, 1941.
Children's Aid Society voucher reports, 1934-1937.
Children's Aid Society voucher reports, 1938-1943.
Summer camps, 1937-1942.
Nursery school, 1938-1940.
Registration lists, 1938.
Jewish Children's Vocational Board, 1938-1942.
Meeting notices and agendas, 1939-1942.
Client lists, 1938-1939.
Case presentation, 27 Jan. 1942.
Finance and accounting, 1938-1942.
Budget correspondence, 1938-1941.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Children's Aid Society 1
- Davis, Bertram N. 1
- Department of Public Welfare 1
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies 1
- Feld, Aaron B. 1
- Gussack, Anne 1
- Jewish Big Brothers Movement 1
- Jewish Big Sisters Committee 1
- Jewish Child Welfare Association 1
- Jewish Children's Home 1
- Jewish Children's Vocational Fund 1
- Jewish Family and Child Services 1
- Manson, Freda 1
- United Jewish Welfare Fund 1
- Welfare Council of Toronto 1