Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Social Planning Committee series /
Social Planning Committee, 1938-1976.
Meeting Minutes, 1961-1973.
Meeting Minutes, 23 Mar. 1961.
Meeting Minutes, 14 May 1964-7 Dec. 1964.
Meeting Minutes, 1 Mar. 1965-23 Sept. 1965.
Meeting Minutes, 7 Jan. 1966-12 May 1966.
Meeting Minutes, 1 June 1966-28 Dec. 1966.
Meeting Minutes, 9 Jan. 1967-19 May 1967.
Meeting Minutes, 11 Sept. 1967-20 Dec. 1967.
Meeting Minutes, 3 Jan. 1968-13 June 1968.
Meeting Minutes, 12 Mar. 1969-29 Dec. 1969.
Meeting Minutes, 1 Jan. 1971-31 Dec. 1971.
Meeting Minutes, 31 Jan. 1972-15 Aug. 1972.
Meeting Minutes, 22 Sept. 1972-22 Dec. 1972.
Meeting Minutes, 16 Feb. 1973-3 Dec. 1973.
Sub-Committee on Jewish Education, 1970-1975.
Draft Questionnaires, Oct. 1970.
In-Reach, Out-Reach Survey, 1971.
In-Reach, Out-Reach Survey, 1971-1972.
Task force on Evening Schools, Correspondence and Reports, 1971-1972.
United Synagogue Day School Questionnaires, 1971-1972.
Guidlines for Task Force on Teacher Recruitment, Training and Welfare, 1970.
General Correspondence, 1972-1973.
Draft Questionnaire for In-Reach Students, 1973.
Report of the Task Force on Teacher Recruitment, Training and Welfare, 1974.
Proposed Guidelines for the Task Force on the Financing of Jewish Education, 1973.
Guidelines for the Task Force on the Evening Schools, 1973.
Interim Report on Jewish Day High Schools, 1 Dec. 1974.
Special Report on a Proposed Teacher Training Program at York University and the Midrasha L'Morim, 23 Dec. 1974.
Interim Report on Financing of Jewish Education, July 1975.
Interim Report on The Board of Jewish Education, July 1975.
Interim Report on Supplementary Schools, Jan. 1975.
Interim Report on Day Schools, April 1975.
Studies and Surveys, 1951-1976.
Study of Salary Scales and Personnel Practices, 15 Oct. 1951.
Survey on the Needs of the Aged of the Jewish Community of Toronto, 3 Jan. 1958.
Relationship to United Comunity Fund, 22 Oct. 1965.
Reports about the Social Planning Committee and its Programs, 1965-1973.
Reports about Study Commissions on Community Needs and Services, 1965-1969.
Studies and Reports about Jewish Poverty, 1969-1971.
Studies on Socail Assistance Needs, 1970-1971.
Report of the Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home, 8 Feb. 1971.
Relations with the Hillel Foundation, 1967-1968.
Serving the Poor in the Jewish Community, 1971-1972.
Reports on Government Funding, 25 Jan. 1973-16 Feb. 1973.
Budgets for Community Service Programs, 1973-1974.
Drug Addiction, 6 April 1967.
Five year Projection of the Needs of Clients of the JF&CS, April 1967.
Discussions with Youth, 12 Feb. 1968-7 May 1968.
The Development of the Social Services in the Toronto Jewish Community, 1967.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4075
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 615
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1478
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692