Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA), 1938-1974.
Immigration and Location Service case files, 1941-1951, predominant 1947-1949.
Canadian Friends of Soviet Jewry, 1972-1974.
Beth Radom, Toronto, Ontario, 1935-1979.
Beth Tzedec, Toronto, Ontario, 1955-[ca. 1965].
Philip Givens fonds, [192-]-1990.
Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds, 1884-1974.
Postcard to Bella from brother David, 19 June 1928.
Letter to Bella and Shmuel from father Moishe, sister Ruth and cousin, 23 [Dec.?] 1929.
Letter to Bella and Myer from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousin Bela, [1929 or 1930].
Letter in sections to Bella and Shmuel from family, 1 Nov. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their brother David, 15 [April?] 1930.
Letter in sections to Bella and brother Myer with notes from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousins Ayrla and Bela, 12 Oct. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their father Moishe with greetings from sisters Ruth and Esther, Sept. 1934.
Letter to Bella from father Moishe Diamant and sister Ruth, 21 Nov. 1937.
Postcard to Bella from her sister Esther and unknown author, 12 Jan. 1939.
Letter to Bella from her sister Esther, 3 Aug. 1945.
Letter to Bella from brother Baruch and sister Esther with greetings form Leir Gooshen, 30 Jan. 1947.
Letter from unknown author to Bella's sister Esther, [after 1947].
Bella Diamant aboard the S.S. Estonia en route to Canada, 1927.
Esther Diamant, 1930.
Bella Diamant with cousin and unknown woman, 1927.
Bella Diamant with [siblings], 1926.
Cousins Bela and [unknown], 1927.
Yeheskel Borenstein, [1940?].
Certificates, 1966, 1968.
National Executive meeting minutes, 1943-1965, 1980.
National annual reports, 1929-1964.
H.I.A.S. (USA) speeches & miscellaneous, 1940-1945.
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
General correspondence, 1993.
Correspondence with Fédération des Juifs Polonais de Belgique, 1946-1948.
Correspondence with Federation of Jews from Poland in the U.S. Occupation Zone and Toronto Gelician Farband, 1946-1948.
French relief efforts, 1946-1950.
Visa and passport forms and information, 1947-1949, 1958.
Correspondence - Disbursement of relief funds in Poland by Dr. Tenenbaum and searching for relatives, 1946-1949.
Certifying origins and Jewishness, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Correspondence - reuniting R. Besserman with her daughter, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Polish Legation, Consular Division (Ottawa), 1946-1949, 1953.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1952.
Relief for Israel correspondence and gift certificates, 1953.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1954.
Relief for Israel correspondence, [196-].
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1962.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1968.
Relief for Israel correspondence, 1971.
Relief for Israel - packages, financial, 1950-1954.
Relief for Israel - packages, financial, 1955-1959.
Relief for Israel - packages, financial, [195-]-[196-].
- Affiliated organizations sub-series 1
- Bella Diamant fonds 20
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 21
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 3
- Certificates and awards sub-series 1
- City of Toronto Mayor series 1
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 1
- Immigration and Location Service case files sub-series 1
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 3
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 2
- Julius P. Katz fonds 3
- Miscellaneous series 1
- National annual reports series 1
- National Executive meeting minutes series 1
- Philip Givens fonds 2
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 22
- Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds 1
- Reference series 2
- Scrapbooks and newsclippings series 1
- Subject files series 2
- The Shuls Project fonds 2
- United Jewish Relief Agencies (UJRA) series 1
- United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA) series 1
- Beth Radom Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Beth Tzedec Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Canadian Federation of Polish Jews 1
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel 1
- Givens (nee Rubin), Min 1
- Givens, Philip, 1922-1995 1
- Givens, Phillip, 1922-1995 1
- Graubart, Yehuda Leib, 1862-1937 1
- Hershenhorn, Bella, ca. 1906-1999 1
- Amharic 2
- Arabic 2
- English 4878
- English and Arabic. 1
- English and French 3
- English and German. 1
- English and Hebrew 3
- English and Hebrew. 24
- English and Italian 1
- English and Russian
- English and Russian. 1
- English and Yiddish 10
- English and Yiddish. 5
- English Yiddish 1
- English, Arabic and Hebrew. 1
- English, French 4
- English, French, German, Hungarian and Hebrew 1
- English, German, Spanish, and Polish 1
- English, Hebrew and Yiddish 2
- English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. 2
- English, Hebrew. 1
- English, Russian 1
- English, Russian, Hebrew. 1
- English, some Hebrew 1
- English, Yiddish
- English, Yiddish and Hebrew. 5
- English, Yiddish and Polish 1
- English, Yiddish, and Hebrew. 1
- English. 2
- French 21
- French. 1
- German 33
- Hebrew 194
- Hebrew and English. 8
- Hebrew. 16
- Hungarian 8
- Italian 2
- Most of the records are in English, however, several of the articles are in French and Yiddish and there are inscriptions in French on two photographs. 1
- Russian 15
- Some of the copied documents are in Russian. 1
- Spanish 7
- Ukranian 4
- Yiddish 589
- Yiddish and English 1
- Yiddish and English. 4
- Yiddish. 8