Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
1st annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Apr. 1981-May 1981.
2nd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
2nd annual Students Freedom Caravan for Soviet Jewry, 1988.
3rd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1983-June 1983.
4th annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Dec. 1983-May 1984.
15th anniversary of the execution of Jewish writers and intellectuals, Aug. 1967.
20th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 23 Mar. 1972-12 Sept. 1972.
21st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 10 July 1973-12 Sept. 1973.
22nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1974-Aug. 1974.
23rd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1975-Aug. 1975.
24th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, June 1976-Aug. 1976.
25th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1977-Sept. 1977.
27th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, Apr. 1979-Aug. 1979.
28th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, June 1980-Aug. 1980.
31st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 15 Aug. 1983.
32nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1984-Aug. 1984.
34th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1986-Aug. 1986.
50th anniversary, 1957.
60th anniversary, [1966?].
70th Jubilee, [1977?].
Adopt a family programme, 1975-1986.
Adopt a prisoner programme, 1975-1977.
All night vigil for Soviet Jewry, May 1980-July 1980.
Anita Tyber (NCJW) giving Mayor David Crombie a lapel sticker, 11 Dec. 1973.
Annual budgets, 1968-1970.
Annual Dinner, 7 June 1961.
Annual Dinner, 1968.
Annual Dinner, 1969.
Annual Dinner, 1970.
Annual Dinner, [1969?].
Annual Dinner, 15 June 1971.
Annual Dinner, [1971?].
Annual Dinner Committee, 1966-1974.
Annual Dinners, 1945, 1960.
Annual Dinners, 1962-1969.
Annual Dinners, 1972-1979.
Annual Dinners, 1980-1982.
Anxiety on faces of onlookers, 20 Oct. 1973.
Art class, [ca. 1969].
Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto, 1945-1982.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah twinnings, 1981-1986.
Bathurst and Neptune, first day of school, [ca. 1969].
Beth Tikvah Synagogue action programmes for Soviet Jews, [197-?].
Board of Directors, 1961-1975.
Board of Governors, Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto, 1972.
Boris Penson art exhibit, Mar. 1973-Apr. 1973.
By Spirit Alone: Jewish life in the Soviet Union today, a display of photographs, July 1983-Sept. 1983.
Canadian Parliamentary Helsinki Group, Nov. 1977-Dec. 1977.
Canadian social action teach-in, 1972.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4069
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 617
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 352
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1477
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Adath Israel Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Adath Israel Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto 1
- Baichman, Paula 1
- Beth Tikvah Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Clark, Joe, 1939- 1
- Cotler, Irwin 1
- Crombie, David, 1936- 1
- Goldman, Jeanette 1
- Intrator, Genya 1
- Radio Canada International 1
- Salsberg, J. B. (Joseph B.), ca. 1903-1998 1
- Shaarei Shomayim Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 2