Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Rally for Soviet Jewry, June 1984-Nov. 1984.
Regional Soviet Jewry seminar, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
International Conference on Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1983.
Freedom caravan for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1986-May 1986.
Freedom Seder for Soviet Jewry, Apr. 1986.
All night vigil for Soviet Jewry, May 1980-July 1980.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1982-May 1982.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1984-May 1984.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, May 1987.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, May 1988.
International Student Solidarity Day for Soviet Jewry, Feb. 1982.
2nd annual Students Freedom Caravan for Soviet Jewry, 1988.
Protest activities, 1967-1988.
Vancouver activities, 1980.
Ida Nudel activities, Mar. 1981-May 1981.
National Council of Jewish Women correspondence and activities, 1980-1982.
Greeting cards for Soviet Jews, 1971-1981.
Letters to Soviet Jews from Winnipeg, 1979-1980.
International Day of Concern for Soviet Jews, Mar. 1984.
Soviet Army Chorus and Dance Ensemble, Jan. 1987.
Symposium, Cultural Annihilation of Jews in the Soviet Union, Mar. 1981-May 1981.
Dr. Joel Cooper visit to the Soviet Union, May 1981-June 1981.
28th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, June 1980-Aug. 1980.
Conference, What Does the Future Hold for Soviet Jews?, Oct. 1980-Dec. 1980.
31st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 15 Aug. 1983.
32nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1984-Aug. 1984.
34th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1986-Aug. 1986.
Exhibit of pictures drawn by Jewish children in the Soviet Union, Oct. 1987.
By Spirit Alone: Jewish life in the Soviet Union today, a display of photographs, July 1983-Sept. 1983.
- Administration series 1
- Affiliated organizations sub-series 6
- Aliyah series 1
- Association of Jewish Day School Administrators series 2
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 1
- Board of directors and executive committee series 1
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 11
- Camp Solelim sub-series 1
- Canada-Israel Secondary School Program series 1
- Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry series 8
- Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry sub-series 1
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 93
- Central Region sous-fonds 1
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 1
- Committee correspondence sub-series 10
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 69
- Committee meeting agendas and minutes sub-series 8
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 2
- Committees and meetings series 1
- Community activities sub-series 1
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 1
- Education and extracurricular activities sub-series 1
- Education Portfolio sub-series 2
- Elmdale Investments series 1
- Executive sub-series 3
- General community activities series 1
- General office subject and correspondence files series 22
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 1
- Jewish communal activities series 1
- Jewish community involvement series 1
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 2
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 3
- Labour Zionism and union activities series 1
- Larry Becker collection 1
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Board of Commissioners sub-series 1
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Commission series 1
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 8
- National program and event materials series 1
- Ontario Camps Association series 1
- Orah School for Russian Jewish Children series 4
- Personal series 2
- Philip Givens fonds 1
- Photographs series 1
- Protest activities sub-series
- Reference publications sub-sub-series 4
- Refusnik cases sub-series 6
- Refusnik groups sub-sub series 1
- Samuel Posluns fonds 1
- Service Portfolio sub-series 1
- Solomon Edell fonds 6
- Subject files series 3
- Subject files sub-series 1
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 1
- Toronto Section series 7
- Writing and lecturing series 1
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1