Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Walkers for Soviet Jewry, 30 July 1973-17 Aug. 1973.
Soviet Jewry teach-in, 1973.
Seminar on Soviet Jewry, Nov. 1975-Dec. 1975.
Rally for Soviet Jewry, June 1984-Nov. 1984.
Third Seder for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1972-Apr. 1972.
National Conference on Soviet Jewry, Oct. 1974-Nov. 1974.
Solidarity for Soviet Jewry Week, May 1975.
Lawyers dinner for Soviet Jewry, 27 Oct. 1976.
Soviet Jewry Hebrew write-in, 1977.
Midnight vigil for Soviet Jewry, May 1979-June 1979.
Regional Soviet Jewry seminar, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
International Conference on Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1983.
Freedom caravan for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1986-May 1986.
Freedom Seder for Soviet Jewry, Apr. 1986.
Soviet Jewry rally at Lawrence Plaza, Oct. 1976-Nov. 1976.
All night vigil for Soviet Jewry, May 1980-July 1980.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1982-May 1982.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1984-May 1984.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, May 1987.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, May 1988.
Steering Committee for Soviet Jewry telephone calls, 1971-1974.
Women for Soviet Jewry's prisoner's meal protest, 1 Apr. 1974.
International Student Solidarity Day for Soviet Jewry, Feb. 1982.
Telephone transcripts, Paula Baichman of Women for Soviet Jewry, 1976.
2nd annual Students Freedom Caravan for Soviet Jewry, 1988.
Protest activities, 1967-1988.
Vancouver activities, 1980.
Telephone transcripts, Genya Intrator of the Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1975-1976.
Dr. Yoram Dinstein lecture, Soviet Jewry and Human Rights, 26 June 1977.
World solidarity with Soviet Jewry, International Human Rights Day, Nov. 1977-Dec. 1977.
Telephone transcripts, Genya Intrator of the Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1978.
Ida Nudel activities, Mar. 1981-May 1981.
Monthly Report of Agency Activities, 1941-1943.
Soviet Jewish rally, 3 Oct. 1974.
Monthly case load and activity reports, 1928-1940, 1942.
DP certificate presentation list, 1948-1949.
National Council of Jewish Women correspondence and activities, 1980-1982.
Greeting cards for Soviet Jews, 1971-1981.
Freedom rally for Soviet Jews, 6 May 1973.
Soviet embassy protests, Ottawa, Oct. 1975.
Soviet ban on the import of matzoh, 1977.
London, Ontario--support for Russian Jewry, 1976.
Letters to Soviet Jews, returned undelivered, 1974-1976.
Letters to Soviet Jews from Winnipeg, 1979-1980.
International Day of Concern for Soviet Jews, Mar. 1984.
Soviet Army Chorus and Dance Ensemble, Jan. 1987.
Special Committee Activity Report on the Joint Public Relations Committee, 1944.
Draft press releases re: Canadian Jewry, [ca. 1970].
Freedom declaration for Soviet Jews (1 of 4), 1971.
Freedom declaration for Soviet Jews (2 of 4), 1971.
- Administration Committee series 1
- Administration series 4
- Administration sub-series 1
- Administrative functions sub-series 1
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 1
- Affiliated organizations sub-series 12
- Aliyah series 1
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 2
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 2
- Association of Jewish Day School Administrators series 2
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 7
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Furnishings Committee series 1
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 2
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 1
- Board of directors and executive committee series 1
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 15
- Board of Management series 1
- Camp Solelim sub-series 1
- Campers and staff at Tollandale file 1
- Canada-Israel Secondary School Program series 2
- Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry series 22
- Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry sub-series 1
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 3
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 299
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 13
- Canadian Overseas Millinery Commission sub-series 2
- Capricorn Group sub-series 1
- Central Region conventions sub-series 6
- Central Region sous-fonds 19
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 5
- Clothing Centre series 1
- Collected materials series 1
- Committee correspondence sub-series 27
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 163
- Committee meeting agendas and minutes sub-series 22
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 24
- Committees and meetings series 1
- Committees sub-series 1
- Community Activities series 1
- Community activities series 1
- Community activities sub-series 1
- Community Relations Committee series 6
- Conventions series 15
- Correspondence sub-series 1
- Discharge records sub-series
- Documents series 1
- Dora Till fonds 2
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 3
- Dual Allegiance series 1
- Education and extracurricular activities sub-series 1
- Education Portfolio sub-series 2
- Elmdale Investments series 1
- Executive Committee series 1
- Executive director series 2
- Executive Director sub-series 1
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 1
- Executive sub-series 3
- Federation Communal Council series 1
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 1
- Festival Committee sub-series 1
- General office subject and correspondence files series 93
- Harry Moscoe fonds 2
- Heritage series 2
- Homemaking Clubs series 2
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 3
- Jewish community involvement series 4
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 6
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 10
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 8
- Julius P. Katz fonds 5
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 2
- Larry Becker collection 3
- Mizrachi series 2
- Morris Norman collection 5
- National conventions series 2
- National conventions sub-series 9
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 8
- Operational statistics series
- Orah School for Russian Jewish Children series 4
- Passenger lists sub-series 9
- Personal series 3
- Political Career series 2
- Protest activities sub-series
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 3
- Radio and television scripts series 2
- Reference publications sub-sub-series 7
- Refusnik cases sub-series 12
- Refusnik groups sub-sub series 4
- Reports series 6
- Research Records sub-series 2
- Samuel Posluns fonds 4
- Solomon Edell fonds 12
- Subject files series 11
- Subject files sub-series 3
- Toronto Section series 7
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 2
- Women's Auxiliary series 5
- Yeshivah Torath Chaim Theological Seminary of Canada fonds 2
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 26