Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
Demonstration Drawings, 1910-.
Building plans for the Beth Jacob Synagogue on Henry Street, 1919-1922.
Drawing of a public library, Dec.12, 1910.
Drawing of house interior, [ca.1920].
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Drawing of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1922].
Drawings of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1924].
Drawing of the Primrose Club at 41 Willcocks St., [ca.1921].
Clubs and society buildings, 1913-1931.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Preliminary plans for a synagogue, [ca. 1920].
Apartment building on Beverley Street, 1924.
Building for Empire Clothing Company at the corner of Spadina and Adelaide [likely the Balfour Building], 1929.
Building for Goldberg Bros. and Mr. Hartman, [ca.1925].
The Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, [between 1929 and 1930].
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
New buildings for Camp Yungvelt (Pickering, Ontario), 1940.
Designs of the Balfour Building at 119 Spadina Avenue, 1929-1930.
Proposed medical building for Doctors Solway and Pollock, 1932.
Plans for residence and garage of Mr. Morris Spring, [ca. 1933].
Plans for stores and an apartment for Mr. Sol Wilks, 1926.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
The New Textile Building at 205 Richmond St. W., 1923-1924.
Designs of the Commodore Building at 317 Adelaide Street West, [ca. 1929].
Theatre building on Kingston Road for Principal Investments Limited, 1936.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Store building for Dr. Max Kates at Dundas and Elizabeth Streets, 1921-1924.
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Alterations to building at 779 Dundas St. W. for Union Bakery Co., 1948.
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Proposed storage building for Mr. Percy Hermant at 179 Ontario Street, [ca. 1946].
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Building at 108 River Street for Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd., 1940.
Building at Avenue Road and Bernard Avenue for Mr. William F. Bebell, 1937.
Additions to building at the S.W. corner of College and Markham for Ace Properties Ltd., [ca.1930].
Additions to factory building at 98 Munro for the Silver Products Co. Ltd., [ca.1930].
Proposed alterations and additions to building on Simcoe Street for Mr. H. Goldstein, 1920.
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 162 Palmerston Ave., 1924.
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 50 Arthur St., 1917.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Foundry and forge building for Mr. K. Link at rear of 108 River Street, 1940.
- 1998 Israel 50 Fun Walk sub-sub-series 1
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 3
- Administration and finance sub-series 1
- Administration Committee series 2
- Administration series 1
- Aliyah series 1
- Alterations to Uptown Theatre and plan of existing theatre sub-sub-series 1
- Annual Campaign series 3
- Architectural plans sub-series 2
- Architectural projects series 7
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 7
- Baycrest building expansion groundbreaking and dedication file 1
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 7
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 2
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 2
- B'nai B'rith sub-series 1
- Board of directors and executive committee series 2
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 10
- Board of directors and executive committee series 1
- Budget and Finance Committee series 68
- Building administration series 1
- Building and operations series 2
- Building operations and grounds maintenance sub-series 2
- Building sub-series 2
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 2
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 32
- Celebrations and events series 1
- Central Region sous-fonds 6
- City of Toronto Mayor series 1
- Client Agency Correspondence series 1
- Clothing Centre series 1
- Combined Building Campaign Committee series 6
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 38
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 11
- Committee on Capital Needs and Planning series 2
- Committees series 1
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto series 1
- Community Relations Committee series 2
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto series 1
- Conference Planning Committee minutes series 1
- Correspondence sub-series 3
- Correspondence with Funded Agencies sub-series 1
- Demonstration Drawings series 1
- Documents series 2
- Dora Till fonds 4
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 7
- Dual Allegiance series 1
- Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy series 1
- Education Portfolio sub-series 1
- Educational programming series 1
- Events and organizations series 4
- Events series 1
- Events sub-series 2
- Executive Committee series 1
- Executive director series 12
- Executive Director sub-series 1
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 1
- External committees series 8
- Factory for Precast Building Products, Oster Lane, Vaughan Township, Ont. sub-series 1
- Folks Farein fonds 4
- Fundraising series 2
- Fundraising sub-series 2
- General office subject and correspondence files series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 3
- Gordon Mendly fonds 4
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 7
- House Committee sub-series 2
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 2
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 2
- Jewish community building plans and drawings series 7
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 8
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 26
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 2
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 3
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 11
- John J. Glass fonds 2
- Julius P. Katz fonds 2
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 4
- Morris Norman collection 2
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 2
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 4
- Philip Givens fonds 2
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 2
- Reference materials series 4
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 68
- Residential building plans and drawings series 2
- Social Planning Committee series 4
- Solomon Edell fonds 6
- Studies and Surveys sub-series 2
- Subject files series 12
- Subject files sub-series 10
- Toronto Section series 4
- Toronto Zionist Council sous-fonds 2
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 81
- Walk with Israel sub-series 2
- Women's Auxiliary series 2
- Zionist Centre cornerstone ceremony series 3
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 10
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- East 85th Street (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Henry Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hillcrest Drive (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Kingston Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Pickering (Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Robina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint Clair Avenue West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Toronto (Ont.) 1
- Willcocks Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1