Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
New buildings for Camp Yungvelt (Pickering, Ontario), 1940.
Alterations to building at 779 Dundas St. W. for Union Bakery Co., 1948.
Proposed storage building for Mr. Percy Hermant at 179 Ontario Street, [ca. 1946].
Building at 108 River Street for Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd., 1940.
Foundry and forge building for Mr. K. Link at rear of 108 River Street, 1940.
- Administration series 1
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Budget and Finance Committee series 6
- Building and operations series 2
- Building operations and grounds maintenance sub-series 2
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 1
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 4
- Committee on Capital Needs and Planning series 1
- Correspondence sub-series 1
- Documents series 2
- Dora Till fonds 2
- Folks Farein fonds 2
- Jewish community building plans and drawings series 2
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 2
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 1
- John J. Glass fonds 2
- Julius P. Katz fonds 1
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 2
- National annual meeting proceedings series 1
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 1
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 1
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 6
- Samuel Posluns fonds 1
- Social Planning Committee series 1
- Subject files series 1
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 8
- Yeshivah Torath Chaim Theological Seminary of Canada fonds 1
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1