Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 162 Palmerston Ave., 1924.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1929.
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Alterations to building at 779 Dundas St. W. for Union Bakery Co., 1948.
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Proposed alterations and additions to building on Simcoe Street for Mr. H. Goldstein, 1920.
Alterations and additions to stores and dwelling of Mr. J. Pearlman at 261 Danforth Ave., 1919.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 50 Arthur St., 1917.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Additions and alterations to building for the Empire Clothing Company at 197/199 Spadina Avenue, 1923-1926.
Alterations to house and new garage for Mr. Frank S. Hutner at 410 Brunswick Ave., 1923.
Alterations to Park Theatre, 1948.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Clubs and society buildings, 1913-1931.
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Apartment building on Beverley Street, 1924.
Building for Empire Clothing Company at the corner of Spadina and Adelaide [likely the Balfour Building], 1929.
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Alterations and additions to house of Mr. Louis Gelber, [ca. 1935].
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
Building for Goldberg Bros. and Mr. Hartman, [ca.1925].
The Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, [between 1929 and 1930].
Alterations to Imperial Bank of Canada at 21 Dundas Square, 1949.
Proposed alterations to the Mavety Theatre for Mr. R. Thornton, 1919-1924.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Furrier warehouse for Woodhouse & Co. at 39 Logan Ave., 1940.
Two houses on Castlefield Ave. for Mrs. Sophia Rochman, 1933.
New buildings for Camp Yungvelt (Pickering, Ontario), 1940.
Designs of the Balfour Building at 119 Spadina Avenue, 1929-1930.
Proposed medical building for Doctors Solway and Pollock, 1932.
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Alterations to dwelling at 34 Brunswick Avenue for Mr. S. Wineberg, 1934.
Alterations to residence of Mr. Nicholas Rico at 1819 Davenport Road, 1935.
Alterations to residence of Mr. David Dunkelman at 56 Rowanwood Avenue, 1921.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to store at 1014 Bloor Street W. for Mrs. Celia Cherry, [ca. 1925].
Alterations to the home of Mrs. D. Jaffey at 735 Richmond Street West, [ca.1925].
Alterations to house and garage for Mr. William Leibel at 90 Admiral Rd., 1922.
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Building plans for the Beth Jacob Synagogue on Henry Street, 1919-1922.
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 3
- Administration series 5
- Administration sub-series 2
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 3
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 6
- Architectural projects series 17
- Arrivals series 8
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 6
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 4
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 2
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 3
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 6
- Bible Contest series 37
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 61
- Building and operations series 2
- Building sub-series 2
- Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry series 7
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 4
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 149
- Canadian Young Judaea series 4
- Central Region conferences series 3
- Central Region sous-fonds 92
- City of Toronto Mayor series 3
- Client Agency Correspondence series 5
- Combined Building Campaign Committee series 6
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 59
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 13
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 65
- Community Relations Committee series 17
- Conventions series 69
- Correspondence sub-series 5
- Dora Till fonds 4
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 8
- Dual Allegiance series 2
- Events and organizations series 15
- Events sub-series 2
- Executive Committee series 21
- Executive director series 17
- Executive Director sub-series 21
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 21
- External committees series 6
- Financial series 19
- Folks Farein fonds 3
- General community activities series 3
- General office records sub-series 4
- General office subject and correspondence files series 53
- George Morrison fonds 5
- Gilbert Studios fonds 4
- Gordon Mendly fonds 16
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 17
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 3
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 3
- Jewish communal series 11
- Jewish community building plans and drawings series 3
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 8
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 30
- Jewish community involvement series 3
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 5
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 67
- Jewish National Fund Sub-series 7
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 25
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 8
- Julius P. Katz fonds 24
- Ladovsky family fonds 4
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 6
- Loew's Theatre (189 Yonge St., Toronto) sub-series 4
- Loew's Uptown Theatre (Toronto) sub-series 3
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Morris Norman collection 12
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 10
- National annual meeting proceedings series 7
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 5
- National conventions series 42
- National conventions sub-series 67
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 23
- National Executive Council series 5
- National Executive meeting minutes series 17
- National history research and subject files series 4
- National portfolios and committees series 3
- National program and event materials series 3
- Personal series 9
- Philip Givens fonds 16
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 5
- Political Career series 5
- Presidents sub-series 3
- Protest activities sub-series 4
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 4
- Reference materials series 3
- Research Records sub-series 6
- Residential building plans and drawings series 11
- School files series 3
- Solomon Edell fonds 12
- Subject files series 69
- Subject files sub-series 15
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 29
- Young Judaea series 4
- Zionist Centre cornerstone ceremony series 3
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 167
- Admiral Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Castlefield Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Davenport Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Henry Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lowther Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Pickering (Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Richmond Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Rowanwood Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 4
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Yonge Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1