Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Art Exhibitions, 1969-2013.
Benjamin Brown fonds, 1902-1949.
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
Drawing of a public library, Dec.12, 1910.
Building plans for the Beth Jacob Synagogue on Henry Street, 1919-1922.
Drawing of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1922].
Drawings of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1924].
Designs for a proposed synagogue, 1920.
Design of a new Ark for the McCaul Street Synagogue, [ca. 1915].
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Alterations to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1929.
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Alterations and additions to stores and dwelling of Mr. J. Pearlman at 261 Danforth Ave., 1919.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Residence for Mr. Ira Levy at 30 Dunvegan Road, 1922.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Alterations to store at 1014 Bloor Street W. for Mrs. Celia Cherry, [ca. 1925].
Store for Mr. Nathan Rosenberg on Dundas St. W., 1921.
Alterations to building at 779 Dundas St. W. for Union Bakery Co., 1948.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to Park Theatre, 1948.
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Alterations to the home of Mrs. D. Jaffey at 735 Richmond Street West, [ca.1925].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Factory for City Dye Works Limited, 1922-1924.
Plans for residence and garage of Mr. Morris Spring, [ca. 1933].
Private garage for Mr. Abraham M. Schiffer, [ca. 1928].
Plans for stores and an apartment for Mr. Sol Wilks, 1926.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Alterations to house and garage for Mr. William Leibel at 90 Admiral Rd., 1922.
Proposed storage building for Mr. Percy Hermant at 179 Ontario Street, [ca. 1946].
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to Imperial Bank of Canada at 21 Dundas Square, 1949.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 423
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4069
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 617
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Fiscal Committee sub-series 93
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 213
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 533
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 353
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 206
- Photographs file 135
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1475
- Walk with Israel sub-series 382
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Architecture 1
- Camps 1
- Canoes and canoeing 1
- Cantors (Judaism) 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clubs 1
- Dwellings 1
- Families 1
- Jews--Poland 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Portraits, Group 1
- Religious Zionism 1
- Scrapbooks 8
- Synagogues 4
- Torah arks 1
- Warsaw (Poland)--History--Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, 1943 5
- Admiral Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Austin Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Briar Hill Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 4
- Castle Frank Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Castlefield Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Claremont Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Davenport Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 5
- Dunvegan Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Henry Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hillcrest Drive (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lowther Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lyndhurst Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lytton Boulevard (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Pickering (Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Richmond Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Robina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Rowanwood Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint Clair Avenue West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint George Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 5
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Toronto (Ont.) 2
- Turner Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Willcocks Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Yonge Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1