Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Chronological correspondence and memoranda, 1978-1996.
General correspondence, 1960-1985.
Ontario Association of Homes for the Aged, 1973-1974.
Mr. and Mrs. J. Brown, [1957?].
Resident Mrs. Fanny Applebaum, [1978?].
Resident volunteer Mrs. King filling jam cups in the Dining Hall, 1963.
Volunteer Mr. Richmond working in the Dining Hall, [ca. 1963].
Sabbath service at Baycrest's main centre synagogue, 1960.
Sefer Torah presentation, 1962.
Resident studying the Torah in Baycrest's main centre synagogue, 1970.
Congregant with Tefillin in Baycrest's main centre synagogue, 1970.
Good luck coins, [192-?].
Abe Posluns and Ben Sadowski receiving contributions to the Jewish Home for the Aged, 1954.
Art & Soul Art Auction, 14 Dec. 2000.
Incoming President Lillian Soles with Dora Till at the Women's Auxiliary's closing meeting, 1959.
Past Presidents of the Women's Auxiliary at presentation of Day Care plaque, 16 May 1973.
Dora Till lighting the menorah at the Women's Auxiliary's Chanukah meeting, [ca. 1968].
Shoppers browsing the ceramics for sale at the "Show, Tell, and Sell" show, Dec. 1973.
Shoppers making purchases at the "Show, Tell, and Sell" show, Dec. 1973.
Members of the Capricorn Group showing off the candy trees for Mazel Tov Night, 16 Oct. 1972.
Members and volunteers preparing to serve guests at the Capricorn Happy Hour, 29 Nov. 1972.
Bartending service at the Capricorn Happy Hour, 29 Nov. 1972.
Residents enjoying the entertainment at the Capricorn Happy Hour, 29 Nov. 1972.
Members and residents at the Capricorn tea, 1972.
Rabbi Abba Vail (resident) reciting the Motzl, 19 May 1977.
Leo Barkin and Cantor Louis Danto at the Mother's and Father's Day Program, 19 May 1977.
Decorating the Sukkah, 1970.
Residents dressed in costumes for Purim, 1969.
Resident lighting the menorah, 1968.
Volunteer Sam Cohen reciting prayers over Chanukah candles, 1972.
Residents' Talmudic study group at Baycrest Library, [ca. 1957].
Jewish Home for the Aged resident William Silver creating mosaic tile plaques, 1979.
Residents sewing and knitting, [ca. 1963].
Lubette Du Paris cosmetician prepares a model for the show, 16 Nov. 1962.
A fashion show model walking down the aisle, 16 Nov. 1962.
A resident modelling a dress and furs, 16 Nov. 1962.
Day Care resident and model Sarah Tobias passing kisses to her grandchild, 16 Nov. 1962.
Women's Auxiliary staff and volunteers with fashion show model, 17 May 1963.
Model Frank Shub recieving a kiss from his wife, 17 May 1963.
Model William Steinberg walking down the aisle, 17 May 1963.
Frank Shub modelling a suit, 17 May 1963.
Mr. and Mrs. Fluxgold modelling for the hostesses, 17 May 1963.
Sam Ruth delivering the closing remarks at the fashion show, 17 May 1963.
Resident singing at the Concert With the Franks program, [ca. 1963].
Annual opening meeting, 10 Sept. 1958.
Toronto Jewish Old Folks' Home executives, 1917.
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds, 1917-2011.
Thelma Davidson and Eva Kleeman assist with preparing Sukkah decorations, 1976.
Baycrest residents assist with Sukkah decorating, 1976.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 423
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 312
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 94
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 184
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4069
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 94
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 617
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1338
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 94
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 322
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Fiscal Committee sub-series 93
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 312
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 213
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 533
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 353
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 319
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 206
- Photographs file 135
- Photographs series 100
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 342
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 533
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1475
- Walk with Israel sub-series 382
- William Stern fonds 150
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Anniversaries 1
- Architecture 7
- Bar mitzvah 1
- Boards of directors 1
- Building 2
- Candles and lights (Judaism) 2
- Committees 2
- Deeds 1
- Dinners and dining 1
- Employees 1
- Executives 1
- Fasts and feasts--Judaism 1
- Fund raising 1
- Golf 1
- Hanukkah 8
- Hanukkah lamp 1
- High Holidays 1
- Hospitals 3
- Libraries 1
- Luncheons 1
- Mezuzah 1
- Old age homes 1
- Passover 1
- Physicians 1
- Plaques, plaquettes 1
- Portraits 5
- Portraits, Group 4
- Posters 4
- Purim 4
- Rabbis 1
- Religion 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc 1
- Sukkah 3
- Sukkot 1
- Synagogue bulletins 1
- Synagogues 1
- Yiddish language 1
- Arbes, Sarah 2
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care 1
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, 1917- 1
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care. Men's Service Group 1
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care. Women's Auxiliary 1
- Baycrest Hospital 1
- Ezras Noshem Society (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Jewish Home for the Aged (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Jewish Old Folks Home (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Pearson, Lester B., 1897-1972 1
- Pozner, B. M. 1
- Shaarei Tefillah Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Simpson, Rebecca 1
- Slaman, Toltze 2
- Terraces of Baycrest (Toronto, Ont.) 7
- Till, Dora, 1896-1987 10