Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Ida Lewis Siegel fonds, 1892-1980.
Campers at Camp Winnebagoe in Huntsville, Ontario, [ca. 1931].
Swimming at Camp Winnebagoe in Huntsville, Ontario, [ca. 1931].
Ida Siegel speaking at the Mothers' and Babes' Rest Home, Bronte, [ca. 1933].
Meeting at the Mothers' and Babes' Rest Home, Bronte, [ca. 1933].
Ida Siegel portrait, 1933.
Personal correspondence, 1904-1975.
Diaries, 1904, 1952.
Family correspondence, 1924-1980.
Milk in schools, 1931.
Newspaper clippings, 1931-1969.
Congratulatory correspondence, 1908-1934.
Board of education campaign scrapbook, 1930-1931.
Hebrew maternity aid society, 1927-1935.
Charles S. Lewis, [ca. 1930].
A.P. (Abe) Lewis, 1916-1963.
Home and School Association, 1936-1975.
Toronto social welfare conference, 1931.
Recreation congress, 1931.
Books, 1912-[ca. 1930].
Personal letters to Ida's daughter and dictated Bar Mitzvah speech, 1896-1979.
Miscellaneous correspondence and documents, 1914-1976.
City of Toronto Board of Education, 1933.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 12
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 8
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 8
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 23
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 8
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 61
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Philip Givens fonds 7
- Photograph collection sub-series 7
- Photographs file 17
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 7
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 10
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sadie Stren fonds 7
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scheuer family fonds 17
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39