Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Campers at Camp Winnebagoe in Huntsville, Ontario, [ca. 1931].
Swimming at Camp Winnebagoe in Huntsville, Ontario, [ca. 1931].
Ida Siegel speaking at the Mothers' and Babes' Rest Home, Bronte, [ca. 1933].
Meeting at the Mothers' and Babes' Rest Home, Bronte, [ca. 1933].
Ida Siegel portrait, 1933.
Women at military service flying school (Brantford, ON), [between 1939 and 1945].
Lt. Maurie Stren in military uniform (Brantford, ON), [between 1939 and 1945].
Sgt. Ben Kanter in military uniform (Brantford, ON), [between 1939 and 1945].
Max Rapoport in military uniform (Brantford, ON), [between 1939 and 1945].
B'nai Brith installation of officers, Kerby House (Brantford, ON), 1939.
Herman and Sarah Ladovsky behind counter in restaurant, 1938.
Jacob and Jesse Vanek with Joyce Lester, Lake Wilcox, [ca 1939].
Flight Officer Sam Finkelstein in military uniform (Brantford, ON), [between 1939 and 1945].
String orchestra violin recital with Maurice Solway, conductor, 1934.
Photographs, [ca. 1890]-1986.
Ladovsky family wedding (Kielce, Poland), [193-].
Family or communal gathering at a dinner table, [193-?].
Toronto Kielcer Maccabees Football and Sports Club, Toronto, [ca. 1933].
City of Toronto Board of Education, 1933.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 8
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 61
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 17
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39
- Bimko, Fischel 1
- B'nai B'rith. Brantford Lodge, No. 1154 1
- Board of Education 1
- Canada. Canadian Army 1
- Canada. Canadian Army. Corps of Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers 1
- Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force 1
- City of Toronto 1
- Ladovsky (family) 1
- Ladovsky, Aaron 1
- Ladowksy, Aaron 1
- Siegel, Ida 1
- Toronto Kielcer Maccabees Football and Sports Club 1