Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Plans for residence and garage of Mr. Morris Spring, [ca. 1933].
Alterations and additions to house of Mr. Louis Gelber, [ca. 1935].
Residence of Mr. Bernard Weinberg at 1593 Bathurst St., Forest Hill Village, 1934.
Proposed duplex for Wells Brothers, [ca.1930].
House for Mr. Morris Spring at 19 Austin Crescent, 1932.
Two houses on Castlefield Ave. for Mrs. Sophia Rochman, 1933.
Residences for Mr. Henry Greisman, [ca.1930].
Alterations to dwelling at 34 Brunswick Avenue for Mr. S. Wineberg, 1934.
Alterations to residence of Mr. Nicholas Rico at 1819 Davenport Road, 1935.
Residence at Briar Hill and Tugwell for Mr. S. N. Johnston, 1935.
Double garage for Mr. Harry Baum on Lytton Boulevard, [ca.1930].
Proposed residence for Mr. Benjamin Brown at 37 Castle Frank Crescent, 1930.
Houses at 463-469 St. Clements Ave. for Hagerty Construction Co., [ca.1935].
John. J. Glass fonds, 1914–1974.
Speeches and essays, 1930-1968.
Misc. bills and receipts, 1936-1937.
Personal correspondence, 1937-1969.
Personal and political memorabilia, 1930-1967.
Clippings from newspapers and publications, 1936-1974.
Correspondence re: King's Counsel appointments, 1937.
Miscellaneous military material, 1919-[ca. 1945].
Correspondence regarding Toronto and Ontario political issues, 1937-1971.
1937 provincial election, 17 Aug. 1937-7 Oct.1937.
Correspondence re: Toronto municipal and Ontario provincial elections, 1937-1967.
Relief for Polish Jewry, 1937.
Toronto and Ontario employment issues, 1932-1940.
Consumer affairs - milk prices, 1937-1941.
Correspondence regarding antisemitism, discrimination, and human rights, 1937-1972.
Canadian Jewish Congress 4th National Assembly, Royal York Hotel, Toronto, Jan.1939.
Consecration and dedication of branch banners and flags - Jewish Branch of Canadian Legion, BESL (British Empire Service League), 1934.
Gold alderman pin, [193-?].
Canada/France Vimy Ridge medallion, 1936.
Rt. Hon. Mackenzie King banquet medallion, 1939.
Canadian Legion Vimy Pilgrimage medal, 1936.
56th Imperial Council Session coin, 1930.
Pin holding four medals, 1914-1968.
Pin and medals, [ca. 1935].
Long multicoloured pin, [193-].
Queen Elizabeth coronation medallion, 1914-1968.
British Legion medal, [193-?].
Queen's Ranger gold shield pin, [19--].
2DBQ Canadian pin, [19--].
Queen's Ranger pin, [19--].
GAC pin, [19--].
Bronze coin, [ca. 1939].
Veteran's Guard of Canada medal, [19--].
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 8
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- John J. Glass fonds
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 61
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 17
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39
- Antisemitism 1
- City council members 4
- Congresses and conventions 2
- Dinners and dining 1
- Discrimination 1
- Dwellings 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Hotels 1
- Human rights 1
- Monarchy 3
- Monument commémoratif du Canada à Vimy (Pas-de-Calais, France) 1
- Politicians 1
- Portraits, Group 1
- Prime ministers 1
- Veterans--Canada 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine for North America 1
- Canada. Canadian Army. Queen's York Rangers (American Regiment, 1st) (RCAC) 1
- Canada. Prime Minister (1935-1948 : King) 1
- Canadian Jewish Congress 2
- Canadian National Exhibition 4
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- 2
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936 2
- George VI, King of Great Britain, 1895-1952 2
- Glass, John J., 1897-1973 1
- Mary, Queen, consort of George V, King of Great Britain, 1867-1953 2
- Ontario Libel and Slander Act 1
- Ontario. Premier 1
- Royal Canadian Legion 1
- Royal York Hotel (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Wineberg, S. 1
- Austin Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Briar Hill Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Canada 1
- Castle Frank Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Castlefield Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Davenport Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- France 1
- Hillcrest Drive (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Israel 1
- Lowther Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lytton Boulevard (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Toronto (Ont.) 3
- United States 1
- University Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Vimy (France) 2