Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- 1770s /
- 1930s /
- 1890s /
- Reference series /
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series /
General information - Montreal, [ca. 1910]-1978.
(Former) Beth David, Montreal, Quebec, 1939.
Sha'ar Hashomayim, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1859-1978.
Temple Emanu-el, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1932-[ca. 1965].
House of Israel, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, 1925, 1945.
(Original) Agudas Israel, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 1920-1977.
Beth Radom, Toronto, Ontario, 1935-1979.
Congregation Shaar Hashomayim, Windsor, Ontario, 1930-1978.
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1931-1943.
Parent Education Council of Toronto and District, 1931, 1935-1938.
Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (New York), 1931-1943.
Poppy Fund of Toronto Inc., 1932-1938.
Academy of Dentistry, 14 Jan. 1933.
Hebrew National Association (Folks Farein), 1932-1938.
The Canadian Welfare Council (Ottawa), 1932-1943.
Joint Building Trades Council, 1933.
Citizens' Friendship League, Dec. 1933 - June 1934.
House of Commons Canada, Mar. 1934.
United Jewish Aid Societies of Brooklyn, 1934-1936.
National Conference of Jewish Social Service Committee on Transportation Rules, 1934-1937.
Salvation Army, 1934-1940.
Mount Sinai Hospital, 1934-1942.
Miscellaneous Jewish schools and clubs, 1934-1942.
Toronto Psychiatric Hospital, 1935-1937.
Jewish Community Centre Association of Toronto, 1933-1940.
University of Toronto Department of Social Science, 1935-1940.
Federation for Community Service of Toronto, 1935-1942.
Jewish Social Service Association, Mar. 1936.
Jewish Social Service Bureau of Chicago, 1936-1938.
Jewish Vocational Service and Employment Centre Council, Mar. 1937.
Social Work Publicity Council of Toronto, 1932-1937.
Provincial Department of Public Welfare, Mothers' Allowances Commission, 1934-1937.
Toronto Social Workers' and Nurses' Committee to Aid Spanish Children, 1939.
Inter-Professional Association, 1935-1939.
Canadian Welfare Council Committee on Child Refugees, 1939-1940.
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1932-1943.
National Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (NY), 1932-1938.
National Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (NY), Bureau of Jewish Social Research, 1932-1941.
Toronto Psychiatric Hospital, 1933-1940.
Jewish Children's Society (Baltimore), 1934-1937.
Jewish Community Centre Association, 1935, 1937-1940.
Hospital for Sick Children, 1937-1943.
The Jewish Big Brother Association (Cleveland), Oct. 1938.
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1932-1936.
Bureau for Jewish Children (Philadelphia), 1932-1936.
Jewish Orphan's Home (St. Louis), 1934-1935.
Jewish Association for the Protection of Girls and Women, 1932-1935.
Canadian Jewish Congress, German-Jewish children, 1935-1936.
Juvenille Service (Montreal), 1936.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 13
- Franklin family legal documents series 10
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 15
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 23
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 28
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- John J. Glass fonds 45
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 38
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 69
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 27
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sadie Stren fonds 13
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 10
- Scheuer family fonds 17
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 49
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39