Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Alterations and additions to stores and dwelling of Mr. J. Pearlman at 261 Danforth Ave., 1919.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 50 Arthur St., 1917.
Service Station at Richmond and Simcoe for Gelber Brothers, 1932.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Stores and apartments for Mr. Lorenzo Del Grande, 1935.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Proposed factory for Mr. B.A. Himel on Wiltshire Avenue, [ca.1930].
Proposed battery and electric service station at the N.E. corner of Bay and Walton, for Mr. Alexander Ellenson, 1935.
Proposed hotel at 276 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Public garage at 167-169 Ontario Street for Mr. M. Rumack, [ca.1935].
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Restaurant for Mr. Alexander Good at 572 Bay Street, 1930.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West, [ca.1930].
Building at Avenue Road and Bernard Avenue for Mr. William F. Bebell, 1937.
Proposed alterations to the Mavety Theatre for Mr. R. Thornton, 1919-1924.
Garage and service station for Jack Chaban at 628 Annette Street, 1934.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 30
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 11
- Bella Diamant fonds 12
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 11
- Benjamin Brown fonds 103
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 30
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 11
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Carl and Dorothy Frankel photographs file 9
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 15
- Ethel Mehr fonds 37
- Executive Committee series 10
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs file 11
- Family photographs series 21
- Farb family fonds 20
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 66
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 20
- Foster care series 8
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 20
- Frankel family home photographs file 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 12
- General correspondence series 19
- General Wingate Branch 256, Royal Canadian Legion fonds 8
- Gilbert Studios fonds 19
- Gordon Melamed fonds 17
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 35
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 33
- Isaac Matenko fonds 13
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 23
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 10
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 23
- Julius P. Katz fonds 177
- Ladovsky family fonds 12
- Larry Becker collection 20
- Legal series 9
- Levine and Cass family fonds 53
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 25
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 40
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 9
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 75
- Moses Levine family series 12
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 25
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 45
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 34
- Photographs series 10
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 16
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 10
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 15
- Sadie Stren fonds 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scenes from The Ward in the early 20th Century fonds 16
- Scheuer family fonds 13
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 14
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 11
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 19
- Toronto Section series 28
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 34
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 42
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1