Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Alterations to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1929.
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Alterations to store at 1014 Bloor Street W. for Mrs. Celia Cherry, [ca. 1925].
Store for Mr. Nathan Rosenberg on Dundas St. W., 1921.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Factory for City Dye Works Limited, 1922-1924.
Plans for stores and an apartment for Mr. Sol Wilks, 1926.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Apartment building on Beverley Street, 1924.
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 162 Palmerston Ave., 1924.
Machine Shop for John H. McKnight at St. Clair and Union St., [ca.1925].
New garage for building belonging to Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 50 Arthur St., [ca.1920].
Service Station at Richmond and Simcoe for Gelber Brothers, 1932.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Alterations to stores at Cumberland Hall located at 824 Yonge St. for University Investments Limited, 1929.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Store and dwelling for Mr. Charles Pusitz at 329 Queen St. E., 1923.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Service Station at Dundas and Markham for Mr. Joseph Rumm, 1928.
Apartment at northeast corner of Queen Street East and Kingswood, 1926.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Stores and apartments for Mr. Lorenzo Del Grande, 1935.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Alterations to stores for Mr. Harry Karlin at 211-213 Queen St. E., 1922.
- Administration series 21
- Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas series 10
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 29
- Artifacts series 33
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 11
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 14
- Bella Diamant fonds 22
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 11
- Benjamin Brown fonds 146
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 21
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 25
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 13
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 16
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 19
- Documents series 23
- Dora Till fonds 39
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 16
- Ethel Mehr fonds 17
- Executive Committee series 14
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs file 12
- Family photographs series 22
- Farb family fonds 17
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 75
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 21
- Geldzaeler family series 12
- General correspondence series 25
- Gilbert Studios fonds 23
- Gordon Melamed fonds 12
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 33
- Harris family series 28
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Weingluck fonds 10
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 34
- Isaac Matenko fonds 10
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 10
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 25
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 84
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 13
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 10
- John J. Glass fonds 47
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 23
- Julius P. Katz fonds 186
- Ladovsky family fonds 18
- Larry Becker collection 29
- Levine and Cass family fonds 60
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 15
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 35
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 44
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 76
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 30
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 31
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 48
- National Treasurer sub-series 21
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 10
- Personal series 54
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Philip Givens fonds 10
- Photographs file 42
- Photographs series 13
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 17
- Reference materials series 16
- Reports series 13
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 29
- Sadie Stren fonds 12
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 22
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 13
- Scheuer family fonds 16
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds
- Subject files series 79
- Subject files sub-series 10
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 65
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 22
- Toronto Section series 31
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 35
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 46
- Aliyah Support Committee 1
- Canadian Jewish Congress/ Toronto Jewish Congress Archives 1
- Clanton Park Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Edell Solomon, 1919-2000 1
- Edell, Celia 2
- Edell, Dolly 2
- Edell, Solomon, 1919-2000 1
- Edell's Drug Store 1
- Elmhurst Pharmacy 1
- Felder, Gedalia, Rabbi 1
- First Aid team 1
- Harbord Collegiate 2
- Hoffman family 1
- Hoffman, Celia 1
- Hoffman, Max 1
- Jeffrey, J. M. 1
- Jones Avenue Cemetery 1
- Lewis, Joseph 1
- Mavety Theatre 1
- Rabbi Yosef Weinreb Scholarship 1
- Rho Pi Phi 1
- Sherman, Max 1
- Standard Theatre 1
- Thornton, R. 1
- University of Toronto 1
- Weinstock family 1
- Yosef, Weinreb, Rabbi 1
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Claremont Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 4
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Robina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint Clair Avenue West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 5
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1