Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Alterations to building at 779 Dundas St. W. for Union Bakery Co., 1948.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to Park Theatre, 1948.
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Proposed storage building for Mr. Percy Hermant at 179 Ontario Street, [ca. 1946].
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to Imperial Bank of Canada at 21 Dundas Square, 1949.
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Service Station at Richmond and Simcoe for Gelber Brothers, 1932.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Furrier warehouse for Woodhouse & Co. at 39 Logan Ave., 1940.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Stores and apartments for Mr. Lorenzo Del Grande, 1935.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Proposed factory for Mr. B.A. Himel on Wiltshire Avenue, [ca.1930].
Proposed battery and electric service station at the N.E. corner of Bay and Walton, for Mr. Alexander Ellenson, 1935.
Dining lounge at 21 Dundas Square for Mr. Alex Christy, [ca. 1945].
Proposed hotel at 276 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Public garage at 167-169 Ontario Street for Mr. M. Rumack, [ca.1935].
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Restaurant for Mr. Alexander Good at 572 Bay Street, 1930.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
- Administration series 129
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 19
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 66
- Architectural projects series 42
- Arrivals series 17
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 20
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 24
- Benjamin Brown fonds 105
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 58
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 18
- Board of Directors series 20
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 98
- Board of Management series 18
- Budget and Finance Committee series 21
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 77
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 324
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 120
- Central Region conventions sub-series 21
- Central Region sous-fonds 52
- Child Portraits series 26
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 124
- Conventions series 28
- Cowan family fonds 26
- David Vanek fonds 15
- Dora Till fonds 93
- Employee case files sub-series 26
- Employment agreements and payroll deductions sub-series 30
- Executive Committee series 44
- Executive director series 113
- Executive Director sub-series 25
- Family photographs series 18
- Family series 48
- Farb family fonds 17
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Folks Farein fonds 40
- Franklin family legal documents series 18
- General correspondence series 40
- General office subject and correspondence files series 41
- General photographs sub-series 26
- Gilbert Studios fonds 17
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 47
- Harry Moscoe fonds 21
- Homemaking Clubs series 18
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 31
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 21
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 57
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 266
- Jewish military portraits series 37
- JIAS committees series 16
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 22
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 37
- Julius P. Katz fonds 370
- Ladovsky family fonds 19
- Larry Becker collection 26
- Levine and Cass family fonds 39
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 49
- Lifecycle Events series 16
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 51
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 71
- Military photographs series 23
- Mizrachi series 75
- Morris Norman collection 135
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 66
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 40
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 64
- National Treasurer sub-series 29
- Personal series 99
- Philip Givens fonds 23
- Photograph collection sub-series 20
- Photographs file 39
- Photographs series 28
- Political Career series 21
- Portraits of Prominent Jewish Torontonians series 26
- Portraits sub-series 20
- Programs and services sub-series 79
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 82
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 78
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Radio and television scripts series 18
- Reports series 25
- Research Records sub-series 43
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 24
- Samuel Posluns fonds 16
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 23
- Subject files series 221
- Subject files sub-series 48
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 168
- Teacher files sub-series 68
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 22
- Toronto Section series 35
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 136
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 26
- William Stern fonds 64
- Yeshivah Torath Chaim Theological Seminary of Canada fonds 20
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 184
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Yonge Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1