Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
B'nai Brith Convention, 16 Aug. 1964.
B'nai Brith Ambassador's Ball, 19 Jan. 1965.
B'nai Brith News, Aug. 1965.
B'nai Brith event at Grossinger's Resort, New York State, 1965.
B'nai Brith tribute scrapbook, Aug. 1965.
B'nai Brith Ambassador's Ball, Royal York, 10 Jan. 1966.
Inaugural Convention of Toronto Regional Councils, B'nai Brith, Dec. 1967.
Unidentified B'nai Brith event, [196-].
B'nai Brith, [ca. 1946]-1986.
Canadian Zionist Federation - Tribute album, 1950-1983.
Canadian Zionist Federation, 1950-1985.
Communal certificates (Jewish National Fund), 1965-1968.
Jewish National Fund Negev Dinner honouring Phil Givens, 1968.
Jewish National Fund, 1965-1979.
Keren Hayesod Medallion given to Phillip Givens, 1960.
Keren Hayesod, 1960,1970.
Rho Pi Phi fraternity, Nu Chapter dinner, Mar. 1965.
International Rho Pi Phi Pharmaceutical Fraternity 15th Annual Grand Ball, 20 Feb. 1966.
Phil Givens with Isadore Rothbart at Rho Pi Phi fraternity event, [196-].
Rho Pi Phi fraternity, [196-]-1966.
State of Israel Bonds Luncheon for Christian friends, 13 Sept. 1964.
State of Israel Bonds event, 28 Nov. 1965.
Hadassah and State of Israel Bonds tribute to Betty Zweig, 1966.
Installation of State of Israel Bonds offices, [196-].
State of Israel Bond drive in Ottawa, [196-].
State of Israel Bonds, [196-]-1977.
United Jewish Appeal Mission to Israel, [Dec. 1967?].
United Jewish Welfare Fund / United Jewish Appeal, [ca. 1943]-1974.
National PTA Convention of Hebrew Day Schools, 1966.
Russian Israeli Exhibition, Beth Tzedec, 1966.
Israel National Youth Symphony with Danny Kaye, guest Conductor, 1967.
Canadian Council of Christians and Jews, Human Relations Award, [ca. 1969].
Beth Shalom Brotherhood dinner, [196-].
Other Jewish organizations, [ca.1950] - 1988.
Unidentified Jewish event, Oct. 1965.
Event at the Primrose Club, 27 Nov. 1965.
Ben-Gurion visit to Toronto, Apr. 1967.
ZOC Independence Day event with Levi Eshkol, [ca. 1967?].
Yom Haatzmaut, May 1968.
Unidentified Jewish event, [196-].
Phil Givens at synagogue event with Joseph Singer, [196-].
Phil Givens meeting Israeli President Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, [196-].
Phil Givens at Western Wall, [Dec. 1967?].
Phil Givens near the Jewish Quarter, [Dec. 1967?].
Phil Givens meeting with Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, [Dec. 1967?].
Min and Phil conversing with Pierre Berton, 1966.
Min, Phil, and Danny Kaye, 1967.
Phil Givens and David Ben-Gurion, Apr. 1967.
Phil Givens with PM Trudeau, 1968.
Phil Givens at helm, Aug. 1965.
- 1969 dinner file 36
- Administration series 218
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 56
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 145
- Architectural projects series 36
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 59
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 295
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 42
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 97
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 32
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 74
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 553
- Budget and Finance Committee series 52
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 52
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 937
- Celebrations and events series 41
- Central Region conventions sub-series 78
- Central Region sous-fonds 588
- City of Toronto Mayor series 147
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 89
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 48
- Client Agency Correspondence series 48
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 119
- Community Relations Committee series 603
- Conventions series 120
- Cowan family fonds 44
- Dinner honouring Nathan Silver file 50
- Dora Till fonds 111
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 89
- Events and organizations series 200
- Executive Committee series 79
- Executive director series 383
- Executive Director sub-series 44
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 42
- External committees series 34
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Folks Farein fonds 88
- General correspondence series 35
- General office records sub-series 34
- General office subject and correspondence files series 193
- Gilbert Studios fonds 290
- Gordon Mendly fonds 256
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 40
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 61
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 37
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish communal series
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 108
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 202
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 42
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 403
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 43
- Julius P. Katz fonds 188
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 95
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 96
- Men's Service Group series 65
- Midrasha L'Morim series 51
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 100
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 38
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 45
- National conventions sub-series 39
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 137
- Negev dinner honouring Bert Godfrey file 51
- Negev dinner honouring Phil Givens file 52
- Negev dinners series 157
- Official engagements sub-series 115
- Ontario Camps Association series 33
- Personal series 124
- Philip Givens fonds 265
- Photograph collection sub-series 107
- Portraits series 41
- Programs and services sub-series 204
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 128
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 53
- Reference series 41
- Religious Education in Public Schools sub-sub-series 41
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 42
- Research Records sub-series 363
- School files series 45
- Sharon Chapter of Hadassah fonds 37
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 52
- Social Planning Committee series 79
- Solomon Edell fonds 201
- Subject files series 508
- Subject files sub-series 80
- Teacher files sub-series 273
- The Shuls Project fonds 42
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 50
- Toronto Section series 87
- Unidentified 1960s dinner file 35
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 403
- William Stern fonds 59
- Women's Auxiliary series 162
- Young Judaea series 62
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 863