Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Bella Diamant fonds, 1926-1947.
Benjamin Dunkelman fonds, 1898, [192-?]-1997.
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
Canadian Jewish Congress, 1940-1943.
Certifying origins and Jewishness, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Correspondence - Disbursement of relief funds in Poland by Dr. Tenenbaum and searching for relatives, 1946-1949.
Correspondence - reuniting R. Besserman with her daughter, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Correspondence with Fédération des Juifs Polonais de Belgique, 1946-1948.
Correspondence with Federation of Jews from Poland in the U.S. Occupation Zone and Toronto Gelician Farband, 1946-1948.
Esther Diamant, 1930.
French relief efforts, 1946-1950.
Immigration and Location Service case files, 1941-1951, predominant 1947-1949.
Kushanim for land in Hamama, 1934-1935.
Letter from unknown author to Bella's sister Esther, [after 1947].
Letter in sections to Bella and brother Myer with notes from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousins Ayrla and Bela, 12 Oct. 1930.
Letter in sections to Bella and Shmuel from family, 1 Nov. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their brother David, 15 [April?] 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their father Moishe with greetings from sisters Ruth and Esther, Sept. 1934.
Letter to Bella and Myer from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousin Bela, [1929 or 1930].
Letter to Bella from brother Baruch and sister Esther with greetings form Leir Gooshen, 30 Jan. 1947.
Letter to Bella from father Moishe Diamant and sister Ruth, 21 Nov. 1937.
Letter to Bella from her sister Esther, 3 Feb. 1947.
Letter to Bella from her sister Esther, 3 Aug. 1945.
Orok Naptar - Date converter - Gregorian/Jewish calendar - 1930-2000, [1930?].
Philip Givens fonds, [192-]-1990.
Polish Consul, 1941-1942.
Polish Legation, Consular Division (Ottawa), 1946-1949, 1953.
Postcard to Bella from her sister Esther and unknown author, 12 Jan. 1939.
Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds, 1884-1974.
United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA), 1938-1974.
Visa and passport forms and information, 1947-1949, 1958.
Yeheskel Borenstein, [1940?].
- Bella Diamant fonds 14
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 1
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 3
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 9
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 2
- Collected materials series 1
- Immigration and Location Service case files sub-series 1
- Julius P. Katz fonds 3
- Philip Givens fonds 1
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 10
- Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds 1
- Scrapbooks and newsclippings series 1
- Subject files series 2
- United Jewish Relief Agencies (UJRA) series 1
- United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA) series 1
- Zionist series 2
- English 980
- English and Arabic.
- English and Hebrew. 10
- English and Russian. 1
- English and Yiddish 6
- English and Yiddish. 5
- English Yiddish 1
- English, Arabic and Hebrew. 1
- English, French 2
- English, French, German, Hungarian and Hebrew
- English, Hebrew and Yiddish 2
- English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. 2
- English, Hebrew. 1
- English, Russian, Hebrew. 1
- English, some Hebrew 1
- English, Yiddish 4
- English, Yiddish and Hebrew. 1
- French 14
- German 25
- Hebrew 95
- Hebrew and English. 3
- Hebrew. 7
- Hungarian 6
- Italian 2
- Most of the records are in English, however, several of the articles are in French and Yiddish and there are inscriptions in French on two photographs. 1
- Russian 6
- Spanish 4
- Ukranian 2
- Yiddish 363
- Yiddish and English. 1
- Yiddish. 3