Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Bella Diamant fonds, 1926-1947.
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
Canadian Jewish Congress, 1940-1943.
Esther Diamant, 1930.
Henry Rosenbaum fonds, 1928-2015.
Kushanim for land in Hamama, 1934-1935.
Letter in sections to Bella and brother Myer with notes from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousins Ayrla and Bela, 12 Oct. 1930.
Letter in sections to Bella and Shmuel from family, 1 Nov. 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their brother David, 15 [April?] 1930.
Letter to Bella and brother Myer from their father Moishe with greetings from sisters Ruth and Esther, Sept. 1934.
Letter to Bella and Myer from sisters Ruth and Esther and cousin Bela, [1929 or 1930].
Letter to Bella from father Moishe Diamant and sister Ruth, 21 Nov. 1937.
Orok Naptar - Date converter - Gregorian/Jewish calendar - 1930-2000, [1930?].
Philip Givens fonds, [192-]-1990.
Postcard to Bella from her sister Esther and unknown author, 12 Jan. 1939.
Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds, 1884-1974.
United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA), 1938-1974.
- Bella Diamant fonds 9
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 1
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 1
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 1
- Collected materials series 1
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 1
- Julius P. Katz fonds 1
- Philip Givens fonds 1
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 1
- Rabbi Yehuda Leib Graubart fonds 1
- Subject files series 1
- United Jewish Relief Agencies, Toronto (UJRA) series 1
- Zionist series 1
- Arabic 2
- English 809
- English and Arabic.
- English and Hebrew. 6
- English and Russian. 1
- English and Yiddish 2
- English and Yiddish. 2
- English, Arabic and Hebrew. 1
- English, French 2
- English, French, German, Hungarian and Hebrew
- English, Hebrew and Yiddish 2
- English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. 1
- English, Hebrew. 1
- English, Russian, Hebrew. 1
- English, Yiddish 2
- English, Yiddish and Hebrew. 1
- French 10
- German 19
- Hebrew 74
- Hebrew. 4
- Hungarian 6
- Italian 2
- Most of the records are in English, however, several of the articles are in French and Yiddish and there are inscriptions in French on two photographs. 1
- Russian 6
- Spanish 4
- Ukranian 2
- Yiddish 192
- Yiddish and English. 1
- Yiddish. 1