Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Service Station at Richmond and Simcoe for Gelber Brothers, 1932.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Stores and apartments for Mr. Lorenzo Del Grande, 1935.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Proposed factory for Mr. B.A. Himel on Wiltshire Avenue, [ca.1930].
Proposed battery and electric service station at the N.E. corner of Bay and Walton, for Mr. Alexander Ellenson, 1935.
Proposed hotel at 276 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Public garage at 167-169 Ontario Street for Mr. M. Rumack, [ca.1935].
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Restaurant for Mr. Alexander Good at 572 Bay Street, 1930.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West, [ca.1930].
Building at Avenue Road and Bernard Avenue for Mr. William F. Bebell, 1937.
Garage and service station for Jack Chaban at 628 Annette Street, 1934.
Public garage at 33 Dundas St. W. for Mr. Henry Adelberg, 1935.
Stores and apartments at 50 Montclair Avenue, 1935.
Stores and apartments for Mr. William F. Bebell at 2014-2016 Yonge Street, 1937.
- Administration series 20
- Annual Campaign series 36
- Annual General Meetings series 11
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Art Exhibitions series 94
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 44
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 16
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Directors series 11
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 22
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Bookmark Project series 25
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Committees series 8
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 29
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- General community activities series 11
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 23
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Cassel fonds 9
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Book Fair series 28
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 221
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 45
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Performances and Events series 31
- Personal series 48
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 9
- Planning and Development series 9
- Programs and services sub-series 13
- Publications and publicity series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Reference materials series 14
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 35
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 48
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 28
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 83
- Walk with Israel sub-series 34
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Women's Auxiliary series 9
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 41
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1