Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Toronto Section archival material, 1908-1996.
Ida Siegel correspondence, 1931-1936.
Gold book-pictures of early presidents, Diamond Jubilee book, History of NCJW, 1897-1947.
Pictures of Council House, Jewish Working Girls Club, [190-]-[198-?].
Group picture of president and officers of NCJW, 1930.
Annual Report, 1931.
Letters from Montreal Section to New York, annual address and annual report, 1932-1933.
Letters between Irene Samuel and NCJW New York City, 1930-1932.
Surrey Cottage, 1933.
Telegrams from NY and Montreal re: proposed plan for Canadian future, 1934.
Annual report, president's report, monthly bulletins, 1934-1936.
Annual report - 26th Company Girl Guides: "Be Prepared", [1936?].
Camp Camperdown, 1934-[197-?].
Triennial meeting of NCJW New Orleans and Toronto Section annual meeting, president's report, 1934-1935.
Opening Reception and Membership Tea; Joint meeting of Council of Jewish Women and Local Council of Women; a play entitled "That's Why Council Was Born", 1933-1935.
"Town Hall Night" Leaders Council, 1935.
Community House basketball team, 1939.
Council of Service for Foreign Born, New York, 1939.
- Administration series 20
- Annual Campaign series 36
- Annual General Meetings series 11
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Art Exhibitions series 94
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 44
- Bella Diamant fonds 12
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 16
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Directors series 11
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 22
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Bookmark Project series 25
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Committees series 8
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 29
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Educational programming series 8
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Financial and administrative series 8
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- General community activities series 11
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Cassel fonds 9
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Israel Funwalk 2000 sub-sub-series 8
- Jewish Book Fair series 28
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 23
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 221
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 45
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Performances and Events series 31
- Personal series 48
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 17
- Photographs series 9
- Planning and Development series 9
- Programs and services sub-series 13
- Publications and publicity series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Reference materials series 10
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 35
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series
- Toronto Section series 28
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 83
- Walk with Israel sub-series 34
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Women's Auxiliary series 9
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 41