Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- 1770s /
- 1930s /
- 2000s /
- Welfare Council of Toronto series /
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series /
Transients and non-residents, 1938.
Foster Day Care Experiment, 1935-1942.
Joint Committee on Child Health Protection, 1935-1936.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1931-1942.
Committee on Illegitimacy, 1931-1942.
Committee on the Study of the Feeble Minded, 1935-1938.
Special committee on city grants, 1936.
Council of Social Agencies, 1936-1937.
Committee on Low Wages, 1937.
Committee on Cost of Living, 1938-1940.
Committee on Resident Homemakers Service, 1938.
Mac-Pap Committee, 1939.
Board Members Committee, 1939.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1935-1942.
Committee on Illegitimacy, 1935-1938.
Committee on Study of Feeble-Minded Child, 1935-1938.
Council of Social Agencies, 1936-1937.
Special meetings on the Deparment of Public Welfare and City grants, 1936, 1939-1940.
Community Health Committee, 1938-1941.
Records Committee, 1939.
Referral Bureau for soldiers' dependents, 1939-1940.
Case Work Committee, 1939-1941.
General correspondence, 1936-1942.
Shemen's lecture on Polish Jewry and the struggle between existence and ruin, 1936.
Reports, articles, and 10th anniversary publication, [1939?]-[195-].
General correspondence, [192-?]-[193-?].
Miscellaneous writing, [193-?]-[197-?].
- Administration series 20
- Annual Campaign series 36
- Annual General Meetings series 11
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Art Exhibitions series 94
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 44
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 16
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 22
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Bookmark Project series 25
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Committees series 8
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 29
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- General community activities series 11
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 23
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Cassel fonds 9
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Book Fair series 28
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- John J. Glass fonds 45
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 221
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 45
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Performances and Events series 30
- Personal series 48
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 13
- Publications and publicity series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Reference materials series 14
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 35
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 48
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 28
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 84
- Walk with Israel sub-series 34
- Welfare Council of Toronto series
- William Stern fonds 27
- Women's Auxiliary series 9
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 41