Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- 1770s /
- 1930s /
- 2000s /
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds /
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds /
Zionist Organization of Canada fonds, 1908-1979, predominant 1955-1976.
Minutes of meetings, 1919-1970.
Auditor's reports, 1929-1968.
Camp Solelim, 1965, 1974, 2003.
Ellis Shapiro, [193-?].
Moshe Sharett, [193-?].
Publicity photographs of people and events, [193-]-[197-].
Fred Catzman, QC, [193-].
Arthur Gelber, 1939.
Horace Kallen, [193-?].
Rabbi Maurice Perlzweig, [193-].
Financial reports, 1922-1966.
Zionist Organization of Canada Central Region, 1934-1978.
National Treasurer, 1929-1968.
National Administrative Council and Executive Board minutes, 1936-1937.
National Administrative Council and Executive Board minutes, 1938-1939.
National Administrative Council and Executive Board minutes, 1939-1942.
National Administrative Council and Executive Board minutes, 1943-1946.
Camp activities and theatrical skits, 1974, 2003.
Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds, 1919-1988.
Constitution and by-laws, 1919-1975.
Corporate information returns, 1921-1975.
Executive Committee / Executive Board, 1922-1973.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1919-1979.
Negotiations Committee, 1919-1987.
Finance Committee, [ca. 1933]-1984.
Other committee meeting minutes and agendas, 1919-1976.
General correspondence, 1922-1987.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1926-1930.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1931-1934.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1935-1936.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1937-1938.
Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas, 1939-1940.
Apprenticeship Committee, 1937.
Arbitration Committee, 1936.
Contract Shop Committee, 1919-1920, 1935.
Joint meetings of the Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association and the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America, 1922-1939.
Joint Market Contract Shop Committee, 1922-1937.
Pant contractors, 1922-1952.
Special order manufacturers, 1937.
Vest and pants contractors, 1922, 1944.
General correspondence - Pants Contractors Assocation, 1922-1955.
General correspondence - Vest Contractors Association, 1936-1961.
Meeting minutes and agendas, 1934-1958.
Changes in market wage scales, [ca. 1933]-1974.
Meeting minutes and agendas, 1938-1944.
Daily negotiation reports, 1937-1947.
Impartial Chairman's decisions, 1922-1930.
Impartial Chairman's decisions, 1931-1946.
- Administration series 20
- Annual Campaign series 36
- Annual General Meetings series 11
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Art Exhibitions series 94
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 44
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 16
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 22
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Bookmark Project series 25
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Committees series 8
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 29
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- General community activities series 11
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 23
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Cassel fonds 9
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Book Fair series 28
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- John J. Glass fonds 45
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 221
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 45
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Performances and Events series 30
- Personal series 48
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 13
- Publications and publicity series 11
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Reference materials series 14
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 35
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 48
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 28
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 84
- Walk with Israel sub-series 34
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Women's Auxiliary series 9
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds