Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1931-1943.
Parent Education Council of Toronto and District, 1931, 1935-1938.
Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (New York), 1931-1943.
Poppy Fund of Toronto Inc., 1932-1938.
Academy of Dentistry, 14 Jan. 1933.
Hebrew National Association (Folks Farein), 1932-1938.
The Canadian Welfare Council (Ottawa), 1932-1943.
Joint Building Trades Council, 1933.
Citizens' Friendship League, Dec. 1933 - June 1934.
House of Commons Canada, Mar. 1934.
United Jewish Aid Societies of Brooklyn, 1934-1936.
National Conference of Jewish Social Service Committee on Transportation Rules, 1934-1937.
Salvation Army, 1934-1940.
Mount Sinai Hospital, 1934-1942.
Miscellaneous Jewish schools and clubs, 1934-1942.
Toronto Psychiatric Hospital, 1935-1937.
Jewish Community Centre Association of Toronto, 1933-1940.
University of Toronto Department of Social Science, 1935-1940.
Federation for Community Service of Toronto, 1935-1942.
Jewish Social Service Association, Mar. 1936.
Jewish Social Service Bureau of Chicago, 1936-1938.
Jewish Vocational Service and Employment Centre Council, Mar. 1937.
Social Work Publicity Council of Toronto, 1932-1937.
Provincial Department of Public Welfare, Mothers' Allowances Commission, 1934-1937.
Toronto Social Workers' and Nurses' Committee to Aid Spanish Children, 1939.
Inter-Professional Association, 1935-1939.
Canadian Welfare Council Committee on Child Refugees, 1939-1940.
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1932-1943.
National Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (NY), 1932-1938.
National Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds (NY), Bureau of Jewish Social Research, 1932-1941.
Toronto Psychiatric Hospital, 1933-1940.
Jewish Children's Society (Baltimore), 1934-1937.
Jewish Community Centre Association, 1935, 1937-1940.
Hospital for Sick Children, 1937-1943.
The Jewish Big Brother Association (Cleveland), Oct. 1938.
Liaison with other social welfare organizations, 1932-1936.
Bureau for Jewish Children (Philadelphia), 1932-1936.
Jewish Orphan's Home (St. Louis), 1934-1935.
Jewish Association for the Protection of Girls and Women, 1932-1935.
Canadian Jewish Congress, German-Jewish children, 1935-1936.
Juvenille Service (Montreal), 1936.
Jewish Children's Bureau (Chicago), May 1936.
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 12
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 8
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 23
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 8
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Philip Givens fonds 7
- Photograph collection sub-series 7
- Photographs file 17
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 7
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 10
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sadie Stren fonds 7
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1