Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Stores and apartment for Mr. Morris Spring, 1935-1936.
Proposed store "My Valet" at 1492 1/2 Bathurst Street, 1936.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
Proposed stores, apartment and office for Mr. Harry Trachter, [ca. 1935].
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Service Station at Richmond and Simcoe for Gelber Brothers, 1932.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Stores and apartments for Mr. Lorenzo Del Grande, 1935.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Proposed factory for Mr. B.A. Himel on Wiltshire Avenue, [ca.1930].
Proposed battery and electric service station at the N.E. corner of Bay and Walton, for Mr. Alexander Ellenson, 1935.
Proposed hotel at 276 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Public garage at 167-169 Ontario Street for Mr. M. Rumack, [ca.1935].
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Restaurant for Mr. Alexander Good at 572 Bay Street, 1930.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West, [ca.1930].
Building at Avenue Road and Bernard Avenue for Mr. William F. Bebell, 1937.
Garage and service station for Jack Chaban at 628 Annette Street, 1934.
Public garage at 33 Dundas St. W. for Mr. Henry Adelberg, 1935.
Stores and apartments at 50 Montclair Avenue, 1935.
Stores and apartments for Mr. William F. Bebell at 2014-2016 Yonge Street, 1937.
Additions to building at the S.W. corner of College and Markham for Ace Properties Ltd., [ca.1930].
- Administration Committee series 5
- Administration series 17
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 6
- Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas series 5
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 20
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 9
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 7
- Benjamin Brown fonds 85
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 11
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 6
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 15
- Board of Trustees series 5
- Budget Committee series 11
- Budget and Finance Committee series 7
- Canadian Association of Social Workers series 4
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 4
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 67
- Case Committee series 4
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 64
- Cowan family fonds 16
- Documents series 20
- Dora Till fonds 19
- Executive Committee series 4
- Executive director series 17
- Federation Communal Council series 4
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 36
- Finance and accounting series 9
- Folks Farein fonds 11
- Foster care series 6
- Franklin family legal documents series 6
- General correspondence series 16
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 21
- Harris family series 16
- Henry Cassel fonds 5
- Homemaking Clubs series 16
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 19
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 66
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 22
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 5
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 14
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 112
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 54
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 6
- John J. Glass fonds 15
- John J.Glass fonds 6
- Joint meetings and committees series 6
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 16
- Julius P. Katz fonds 168
- Larry Becker collection 16
- Legal series 6
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 39
- Maurice Berg fonds 9
- Maurice Solway fonds 6
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 17
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 29
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 7
- Mizrachi series 62
- Morris Norman collection 15
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 15
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 19
- National annual reports series 6
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 30
- National Treasurer sub-series 12
- Negotiations Committee series 5
- Operational functions sub-series 5
- Operational statistics series 8
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 8
- Personal series 34
- Personnel Study sub-series 13
- Photograph collection sub-series 5
- Photographs series 8
- Political Career series 6
- Programs and services sub-series 10
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 6
- Publicity series 5
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 20
- Reference materials series 11
- Reference series 8
- Reports series 8
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 5
- Research Records sub-series 11
- Residential building plans and drawings series 13
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 8
- Sermons series 20
- Solomon Edell fonds
- Special projects and studies series 5
- Subject files series 75
- Subject files sub-series 7
- The Shuls Project fonds 8
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 26
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 17
- Toronto Section series 22
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 21
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 21
- William and Tillie Harris sub-series 5
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 29
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1