Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Addition and alteration to store and dwelling for Mr. Henry Adelberg at Queen and Brookfield, 1934.
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
Additions and alterations to stores in the Balfour Building Annex at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Additions and alterations to the offices of Doctors Solway and Pollock at 425 Bloor Street West, 1934-1935.
Additions to building at the S.W. corner of College and Markham for Ace Properties Ltd., [ca.1930].
Additions to factory at 1323-1325 Bay St. for Schipper Brothers, [ca.1935].
Additions to factory building at 98 Munro for the Silver Products Co. Ltd., [ca.1930].
Additions to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1934.
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations to building at 123-125 Yonge Street for Arcade Florists Ltd., 1935.
Alterations to building located at 628-632 Bloor St. W., 1934.
Alterations to buildings at 76-80 Spadina Avenue for Mr. D. L. Smith, 1930.
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to rooming house at 1077 College Street, [ca. 1935].
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to store at 809 Dundas West for Mr. Morris Alter, 1933.
Alterations to "The Alps" restaurant at 2872 Dundas West for Mrs. Hayden, 1934.
Alterations to the Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, 1936.
Alterations to The Spadina Building at 129 Spadina Ave., [ca. 1930].
Alteration to store at 1482 Queen St. W. for Mr. Louis M. Stern, 1934.
Apartment and factory for Schipper Brothers at 1323-1325 Bay Street, [ca. 1930].
Apartment building at 10 Moir Ave. for William J. Lovegrove Ltd., 1936-1937.
Banana warehouse for Mr. Pasquale Meschino on St. Clair Avenue, [ca.1935].
Bank of Nova Scotia at 292 Spadina Avenue, [ca.1935].
Building at Avenue Road and Bernard Avenue for Mr. William F. Bebell, 1937.
Building for Imperial Optical Co. at 270 Ontario Street, 1939.
Building for Levy Auto Wreckers at 735 Queen St. W., [ca.1930].
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Designs and plans for Levy Auto Wreckers at 464 Queen St. E., 1932.
Designs of the Balfour Building at 119 Spadina Avenue, 1929-1930.
Factory for Imperial Optical at the S.W. corner of Dundas and Ontario Streets, 1937.
Factory for Mr. Samuel Godfrey on King Street West, [ca.1930].
Garage and service station for Jack Chaban at 628 Annette Street, 1934.
Garage for the Toronto Macaroni Manufacturing Co. on Hook Ave., 1936.
Gasoline service station for John H. McKnight at 637 Bay St., 1934.
The Hermant Building at 21 Dundas Square, [between 1929 and 1930].
Nelson and Tanz Furriers at 600 Bay Street, [ca.1930].
Plans for proposed head office of Famous Players Canada, [ca.1935].
Plans for the Iola Theatre, [ca. 1930].
Plans of laundry building for Mr. Peter Kin at 71 Queen St. West, 1936.
Proposed addition and alterations to hotel at 111-113 Elm Street for Mr. C. Calarco, 1934.
Proposed alterations to hotel at 636-638 Danforth Ave. for Mr. E. Orlando, 1935.
Proposed alterations to Lazar's restaurant for Mr. Lazar Levinson at 125 Spadina Avenue, 1934.
Proposed alterations to the Calanco-Tywon Hotel at 78-80 Centre Avenue, 1934-1935.
Proposed alteration to The Colonial Theatre located at 43 Queen St. W., 1933.
Proposed apartment at 4 Spadina Road, [ca. 1930].
Proposed battery and electric service station at the N.E. corner of Bay and Walton, for Mr. Alexander Ellenson, 1935.
Proposed clothing store interior for Mr. Simon Ramm, [ca. 1935].
Proposed factory for Diamond Cleanser & Soaps, 1934.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1