Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
UJWF Division I correspondence, 1939.
Canadian Welfare Council Committee on Child Refugees, 1939-1940.
Welfare Council of Toronto, 1935-1942.
Committee on Illegitimacy, 1935-1938.
Committee on Study of Feeble-Minded Child, 1935-1938.
Council of Social Agencies, 1936-1937.
Special meetings on the Deparment of Public Welfare and City grants, 1936, 1939-1940.
Community Health Committee, 1938-1941.
Records Committee, 1939.
Referral Bureau for soldiers' dependents, 1939-1940.
Case Work Committee, 1939-1941.
General correspondence, 1936-1942.
National biennial conventions and annual meetings, 1933-1997.
Delegate's convention badge, 1933.
Canadian Advisory Committee Conference newsletter, 1937.
Mrs. Irene Samuel speeches and reports, 1933-1939.
National Council of Jewish Women (U.S.) president's manual and speech, [193-?].
By-laws, 1937-1940, 1979-1989.
Montreal Section year book and bulletins, 1939-1996.
Montreal Section, 1928-1995.
Annual meetings, 1932-1984.
Toronto Section annual reports, 1932-1961.
Child Services Committee, 1936-1976.
Holy Blosson annual - article on Council Community House, 1936.
Theatrical productions, 1908-1976.
Ida Siegel correspondence, 1931-1936.
Gold book-pictures of early presidents, Diamond Jubilee book, History of NCJW, 1897-1947.
Pictures of Council House, Jewish Working Girls Club, [190-]-[198-?].
Group picture of president and officers of NCJW, 1930.
Annual Report, 1931.
Letters from Montreal Section to New York, annual address and annual report, 1932-1933.
Letters between Irene Samuel and NCJW New York City, 1930-1932.
Surrey Cottage, 1933.
Telegrams from NY and Montreal re: proposed plan for Canadian future, 1934.
Annual report, president's report, monthly bulletins, 1934-1936.
Annual report - 26th Company Girl Guides: "Be Prepared", [1936?].
Camp Camperdown, 1934-[197-?].
Triennial meeting of NCJW New Orleans and Toronto Section annual meeting, president's report, 1934-1935.
Opening Reception and Membership Tea; Joint meeting of Council of Jewish Women and Local Council of Women; a play entitled "That's Why Council Was Born", 1933-1935.
"Town Hall Night" Leaders Council, 1935.
Community House basketball team, 1939.
Council of Service for Foreign Born, New York, 1939.
Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds, 1932-1943.
Board of trustees, 1936-1942.
Board members' correspondence, 1937-1942.
Correspondence with Big Brother Committee, 1936-1940.
Executive director, 1936-1941.
- Administration Committee series 6
- Adoption series 3
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 6
- Annual Reports series 3
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Bliss family series 3
- B'nai Brith Lodge No. 1154 fonds 3
- Board of Directors series 6
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Association of Social Workers series 5
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 4
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Carl and Dorothy Frankel photographs file 4
- Case Committee series 5
- Central Region sous-fonds 4
- Clothing Centre series 4
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Conferences series 4
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 14
- Executive Director sub-series 4
- Executive series 4
- Family series 5
- Federation Communal Council series 5
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Financial reports sub-sub-series 4
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 6
- Fund-raising campaign series 5
- General correspondence series 9
- General Wingate Branch 256, Royal Canadian Legion fonds 6
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Henry Cassel fonds 6
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 25
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Children's Vocational Board series 4
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- Joint Application Bureau series 4
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Julius P. Katz fonds 143
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 16
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Lipa Green fonds 5
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 5
- Mizrachi series 58
- Morris Norman collection 55
- Nathan Gilbert portraits series 5
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 21
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds
- National Executive Council series 4
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Personal series 6
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs file 17
- Portraits sub-series 4
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 7
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 5
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reports sub-series 5
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 6
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Sadie Stren fonds 7
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Sharon Chapter of Hadassah fonds 4
- Solomon Edell fonds 6
- Special projects and studies series 6
- Special studies and surveys series 6
- Subject files series 77
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 6
- Thuna family series 4
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 34
- Children's Aid Society 1
- Davis, Bertram N. 1
- Department of Public Welfare 1
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies 1
- Feld, Aaron B. 1
- Gussack, Anne 1
- Jewish Big Brothers Movement 1
- Jewish Big Sisters Committee 1
- Jewish Child Welfare Association 1
- Jewish Children's Home 1
- Jewish Children's Vocational Fund 1
- Jewish Family and Child Services 1
- Manson, Freda 1
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada 1
- United Jewish Welfare Fund 1
- Welfare Council of Toronto 1