Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds, [190-]-2002.
National portfolios and committees, 1937-1995.
National Executive Council, 1933-1988.
National history research and subject files, 1928-1997.
Education Portfolio, 1936-1996.
Service Portfolio, 1936-1995.
Toronto Section archival material, 1908-1996.
National Council of Jewish Juniors, Toronto Section, 1933-1940.
Photographs and audio-visual material, 1920-1996.
Toronto Section series, 1932-2002.
Speech about the Jewish Girls Club, 1933.
Larry Becker collection, 1882-1996.
Independent Order of Foresters dues notice to H. Sobel, 1937.
Advertisment for concert violinist Jascha Heifetz at Massey Hall, Toronto, 1931.
Correspondence to H. Sobel, Toronto, from Y. Spiegel, Bronx, New York, 1936.
C.O.D. receipt to H. Sobel, 1936.
Stock certificate for Sons of Jacob Co-op Credit Society Ltd., [19--].
Grand Lodge of A.F. & A.M., Mount Sinai Chapter 212, 1918, 1968.
Royal Arch Masons, Mount Sinai Chapter convocation bulletins and application for exaltation, 1925-1978.
Toronto Jewish Old Folks home and Folks Farein donation request and receipt, 1932, 1971.
Pocket calendar belonging to Betty Barkowitz, 1936.
Advertisement for the Little Hungarian Restaurant, [ca.1930].
Palestine Lodge, A.F. & A.M. #559, G.R.C., Toronto bulletins, 1922-1964.
"The Wages of War" CFRB Radio show conducted by Rabbi Maurice N. Eisendrath, 1934.
Holy Blossom Pulpit sermons by Rabbi Maurice Eisendrath, 1930-1937.
Occident Royal Arch Chapter #77, G.R.C. Indian Night bulletin, May 1933.
Postcard of man wearing tallis, [ca. 1930].
Certificate of marriage for Alfred Becker and Elizabeth Markowitz, 1936.
National biennial conventions and annual meetings, 1933-1997.
Delegate's convention badge, 1933.
Canadian Advisory Committee Conference newsletter, 1937.
Mrs. Irene Samuel speeches and reports, 1933-1939.
National Council of Jewish Women (U.S.) president's manual and speech, [193-?].
By-laws, 1937-1940, 1979-1989.
Montreal Section year book and bulletins, 1939-1996.
Montreal Section, 1928-1995.
Annual meetings, 1932-1984.
Toronto Section annual reports, 1932-1961.
Child Services Committee, 1936-1976.
Holy Blosson annual - article on Council Community House, 1936.
Theatrical productions, 1908-1976.
Ida Siegel correspondence, 1931-1936.
Gold book-pictures of early presidents, Diamond Jubilee book, History of NCJW, 1897-1947.
Pictures of Council House, Jewish Working Girls Club, [190-]-[198-?].
Group picture of president and officers of NCJW, 1930.
Annual Report, 1931.
Letters from Montreal Section to New York, annual address and annual report, 1932-1933.
Letters between Irene Samuel and NCJW New York City, 1930-1932.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39