Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Human Rights, 1938.
Fair employment practices, 1939.
Teaching Religious Education in Public Schools, 1938-1963.
Religious education in public schools, 1938-1978.
Hate Crimes and Hate Literature, 1938-1978.
Anti-Semitic Hate Literature, 1938.
War crimes and criminals, 1938-1978.
Anti-Nazi Activism, 1938-1940.
Advocacy, general, 1938-1978.
Trades and Labour Congress of Canada, 1938.
Chartered Accountants Conference - Germany, 1938.
Native Sons of Canada, 1939.
J. R. McNabb, 1939.
Dr. A. G. Ginsberg, 1939.
Central Medical Bureau, 1939.
National biennial conventions and annual meetings, 1933-1997.
Delegate's convention badge, 1933.
Canadian Advisory Committee Conference newsletter, 1937.
Mrs. Irene Samuel speeches and reports, 1933-1939.
National Council of Jewish Women (U.S.) president's manual and speech, [193-?].
By-laws, 1937-1940, 1979-1989.
Montreal Section year book and bulletins, 1939-1996.
Montreal Section, 1928-1995.
Annual meetings, 1932-1984.
Toronto Section annual reports, 1932-1961.
Child Services Committee, 1936-1976.
Holy Blosson annual - article on Council Community House, 1936.
Theatrical productions, 1908-1976.
Ida Siegel correspondence, 1931-1936.
Gold book-pictures of early presidents, Diamond Jubilee book, History of NCJW, 1897-1947.
Pictures of Council House, Jewish Working Girls Club, [190-]-[198-?].
Group picture of president and officers of NCJW, 1930.
Annual Report, 1931.
Letters from Montreal Section to New York, annual address and annual report, 1932-1933.
Letters between Irene Samuel and NCJW New York City, 1930-1932.
Surrey Cottage, 1933.
Telegrams from NY and Montreal re: proposed plan for Canadian future, 1934.
Annual report, president's report, monthly bulletins, 1934-1936.
Annual report - 26th Company Girl Guides: "Be Prepared", [1936?].
Camp Camperdown, 1934-[197-?].
Triennial meeting of NCJW New Orleans and Toronto Section annual meeting, president's report, 1934-1935.
Opening Reception and Membership Tea; Joint meeting of Council of Jewish Women and Local Council of Women; a play entitled "That's Why Council Was Born", 1933-1935.
"Town Hall Night" Leaders Council, 1935.
Community House basketball team, 1939.
Council of Service for Foreign Born, New York, 1939.
- Advocacy, general sub-sub-series 1
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 6
- Annual Campaign series 1
- Anti-Semitism cases sub-series 1
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 9
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 8
- Berul Sugarman series 1
- B'nai Brith Lodge No. 1154 fonds 3
- B'nai Brith Youth Organization, Lake Ontario Region fonds 1
- Board of Management series 16
- Budget Committee series 1
- Budget and Finance Committee series 2
- Business series 2
- Canadian Association of Social Workers series 5
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 4
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 79
- Central Region sous-fonds 3
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 2
- Committee for Refugees sub-series 1
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 1
- Community Relations Committee series 70
- Conferences series 4
- Congregation Beth David fonds 3
- Conventions series 1
- Cowan family fonds 16
- David Vanek fonds 1
- Education and extracurricular activities sub-series 1
- Education Portfolio sub-series 1
- Executive director series 2
- Executive sub-series 2
- Family series 3
- Farb family fonds 1
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 18
- Finance and accounting series 4
- Finances and accounting series 2
- Financial reports sub-sub-series 3
- Financial series 1
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 1
- Franklin family legal documents series 3
- Fund-raising campaign series 1
- General Campaign records sub-series 1
- General community activities series 2
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1
- General Wingate Branch 256, Royal Canadian Legion fonds 2
- Gilbert Studios fonds 1
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 2
- Henry Cassel fonds 6
- Homemaking Clubs series 1
- Human Resources series 4
- Human resources series 1
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 19
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 12
- Jewish clubs, businesses and organizations series 1
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 76
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- Ladovsky family fonds 1
- Larry Becker collection 16
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 27
- Life cycle and family events sub-series 3
- Lipa Green fonds 5
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 1
- Meetings series 3
- Mimi Wise fonds 3
- Morris Norman collection 55
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 13
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 3
- National conventions sub-series 1
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds
- National Executive Council series 2
- National history research and subject files series 2
- National portfolios and committees series 1
- National Treasurer sub-series 12
- Operational statistics series 6
- Personal records series 1
- Personal series 6
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photographs and audio-visual material series 1
- Photographs file 3
- Portraits sub-series 3
- Presidents sub-series 2
- Publicity series 4
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 5
- Refugee case files sub-series 1
- Religious education in public schools sub-sub-series 1
- Religious Education in Public Schools sub-sub-series 1
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 2
- Research Records sub-series
- Sharon Chapter of Hadassah fonds 4
- Solomon Edell fonds 6
- Special projects and studies series 6
- Subject files series 2
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 3
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 17
- Toronto Section series 22
- United Jewish Relief Agencies (UJRA) series 2
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 3
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 17