Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Annual meetings, 1932-1984.
Toronto Section annual reports, 1932-1961.
Child Services Committee, 1936-1976.
Holy Blosson annual - article on Council Community House, 1936.
Theatrical productions, 1908-1976.
Ida Siegel correspondence, 1931-1936.
Gold book-pictures of early presidents, Diamond Jubilee book, History of NCJW, 1897-1947.
Pictures of Council House, Jewish Working Girls Club, [190-]-[198-?].
Group picture of president and officers of NCJW, 1930.
Annual Report, 1931.
Letters from Montreal Section to New York, annual address and annual report, 1932-1933.
Letters between Irene Samuel and NCJW New York City, 1930-1932.
Surrey Cottage, 1933.
Telegrams from NY and Montreal re: proposed plan for Canadian future, 1934.
Annual report, president's report, monthly bulletins, 1934-1936.
Annual report - 26th Company Girl Guides: "Be Prepared", [1936?].
Camp Camperdown, 1934-[197-?].
Triennial meeting of NCJW New Orleans and Toronto Section annual meeting, president's report, 1934-1935.
Opening Reception and Membership Tea; Joint meeting of Council of Jewish Women and Local Council of Women; a play entitled "That's Why Council Was Born", 1933-1935.
"Town Hall Night" Leaders Council, 1935.
Community House basketball team, 1939.
Council of Service for Foreign Born, New York, 1939.
National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds, [190-]-2002.
Toronto Jewish Free Loan Association fonds, 1922-1999.
Delegate's convention badge, 1933.
Canadian Advisory Committee Conference newsletter, 1937.
Mrs. Irene Samuel speeches and reports, 1933-1939.
National Council of Jewish Women (U.S.) president's manual and speech, [193-?].
By-laws, 1937-1940, 1979-1989.
Montreal Section year book and bulletins, 1939-1996.
Montreal Section, 1928-1995.
- Administration Committee series 5
- Administration series 17
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 6
- Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas series 5
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 20
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 9
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 4
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 8
- Benjamin Brown fonds 86
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 12
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 7
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 15
- Board of Trustees series 5
- Budget Committee series 11
- Budget and Finance Committee series 7
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 68
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 63
- Community Relations Committee series 64
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Documents series 20
- Dora Till fonds 20
- Executive director series 17
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 37
- Finance and accounting series 9
- Folks Farein fonds 12
- Foster care series 6
- Franklin family legal documents series 6
- General correspondence series 16
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 22
- Harris family series 16
- Henry Cassel fonds 6
- Homemaking Clubs series 16
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 20
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 67
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 22
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 5
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 15
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 113
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 55
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 6
- John J. Glass fonds 16
- John J.Glass fonds 6
- Joint meetings and committees series 6
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 17
- Julius P. Katz fonds 169
- Ladovsky family fonds 5
- Larry Becker collection 16
- Legal series 6
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 39
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 7
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 17
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 30
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 7
- Mizrachi series 62
- Morris Norman collection 15
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 15
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 19
- National annual reports series 6
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds
- National Treasurer sub-series 12
- Negotiations Committee series 5
- Operational functions sub-series 5
- Operational statistics series 8
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 8
- Paul Edell fonds 5
- Personal series 34
- Personnel Study sub-series 13
- Philip Givens fonds 5
- Photograph collection sub-series 5
- Photographs series 8
- Political Career series 6
- Programs and services sub-series 10
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 6
- Publicity series 5
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 20
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 5
- Reference materials series 11
- Reference series 8
- Reports series 8
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 5
- Research Records sub-series 11
- Residential building plans and drawings series 13
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 8
- Sermons series 20
- Solomon Edell fonds 9
- Special projects and studies series 5
- Subject files series 75
- Subject files sub-series 7
- The Shuls Project fonds 9
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 27
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 17
- Toronto Section series 22
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 22
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 21
- William and Tillie Harris sub-series 5
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 30