Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
National portfolios and committees, 1937-1995.
National Executive Council, 1933-1988.
National history research and subject files, 1928-1997.
Education Portfolio, 1936-1996.
Service Portfolio, 1936-1995.
Toronto Section archival material, 1908-1996.
National Council of Jewish Juniors, Toronto Section, 1933-1940.
Photographs and audio-visual material, 1920-1996.
Toronto Section, 1932-2002.
National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds, [190-]-2002.
Speech about the Jewish Girls Club, 1933.
National biennial conventions and annual meetings, 1933-1997.
Delegate's convention badge, 1933.
Canadian Advisory Committee Conference newsletter, 1937.
Mrs. Irene Samuel speeches and reports, 1933-1939.
National Council of Jewish Women (U.S.) president's manual and speech, [193-?].
By-laws, 1937-1940, 1979-1989.
William Stern fonds, [ca. 1913]-1984.
Degania Bet kibbutz, Palestine, 1934.
Sam Stern in Palestine, [ca. 1935].
Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Executive, [ca. 1935].
Moses Hess Young Poale Zion Alliance (Y.P.Z.A.), 1933.
Rosh Hashana card, 1930.
Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Executive, [ca. 1934].
Givens Street School, manual training class, [ca. 1933].
Moishe Stern in Warsaw, Poland, 1931.
Moishe Hamelech Rumianek, [ca. 1931].
Bill Stern with brothers Sam and Max, 1933.
Bill Stern's family from Lagov, Poland, 1938.
Joseph B. Salsberg and Dora Wilensky, [ca. 1936].
Sam Stern with friends, [ca. 1932].
Family photographs, [ca. 1913]-1976.
Jewish National Fund dinner at the Zionist Institute, [ca. 1936].
Grace Street School class photo, [ca. 1932].
Max Stern, 1931.
Moishe and Bill Stern with milk truck, 1938.
Milkman Moishe Stern with milk wagon, [ca. 1934].
Lagover Hilfs Farein, 1938.
Histadrut group, Toronto, 1933.
Bill Stern, 1934.
Degania Bet kibbutz, Palestine, 1934.
Toronto Jewish community photographs, 1930-[ca. 1984].
Family invitations, 1917-1934.
Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Ladies' Auxiliary, 1930.
Montreal Section year book and bulletins, 1939-1996.
Montreal Section, 1928-1995.
Annual meetings, 1932-1984.
Toronto Section annual reports, 1932-1961.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- John J. Glass fonds 45
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 13
- Reference series 9
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39