Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Reference materials, 1912-1947.
Clubs and society buildings, 1913-1931.
Entrances and interiors, 1921-1931.
Gothic stock designs, [ca.1930].
Stores on St. Clair Avenue for Mr. A. Levy, 1932.
Theatre building on Kingston Road for Principal Investments Limited, 1936.
Proposed medical building for Doctors Solway and Pollock, 1932.
Mizrachi Organization of Toronto letters and receipts, [1934?]-1937.
Mizrachi membership dues and receipt books, 1934-1935.
Sunday events - prohibited by government, 1935.
Mizrachi newspapers and periodicals, 1935-1945.
Campaign letters of Mizrachi organization, 1936.
Mizrachi organization paid invoices, 1936-1938.
Mizrachi organization of Toronto - dues, literature on the organization and miscellany, 1938-1941.
Cash book, 1935-1938.
Statements, File A, 1936-1939.
Statements, File B, 1935-1941.
Campaign 1937, File A, 1937.
Campaigns 1937 and 1938, File B, 1936-1938.
Fund-raising campaign, Rabbi Gold reception, 1937.
Mizrachi-Palestine before 1940, 1937-1939.
Vaad Hapoel minutes, 1937-1941.
Mizrachi meeting minutes, 1937-1940.
Notices and agendas, 1937-1956.
Palestine Mizrachi publication (Torah Vearetz), 1938.
German Mizrachi correspondence, 1938.
Membership campaign, 1938.
Mizrachi organization of America, 1938-1955.
Membership campaign letters and receipts, 1939.
Printed material from 1939 convention, 1939.
Letters to presidents and secretaries of Toronto for convention, 1939.
Letters to community leaders informing about convention, 1939.
Mizrachi conference brochure, 1939.
Mizrachi meeting minutes, 1939.
Mizrachi organization - appeal for membership, 1939.
Minutes Mizrachi Organization of America, 1939.
Special invitations to convention, 1939.
Special invitations to convention, 1939.
Credential letters, file A, 1939.
Credential letters, file B, 1939.
Special invitation to banquet, 1939.
Notification of office board and Baad Hapoel meetings, 1939.
Agenda from the first Mizrachi conference in Canada, 1939.
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Artifacts series 28
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 13
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 8
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 82
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Documents series 21
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harris family series 22
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 9
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 24
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- John J. Glass fonds 45
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 9
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series
- Morris Norman collection 60
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Photograph collection sub-series 8
- Photographs file 19
- Photographs series 12
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series
- Reference series
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 9
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 46
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39