Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
General information - Montreal, [ca. 1910]-1978.
(Former) Beth David, Montreal, Quebec, 1939.
Sha'ar Hashomayim, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1859-1978.
Temple Emanu-el, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1932-[ca. 1965].
House of Israel, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, 1925, 1945.
(Original) Agudas Israel, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 1920-1977.
Beth Radom, Toronto, Ontario, 1935-1979.
Congregation Shaar Hashomayim, Windsor, Ontario, 1930-1978.
Mizrachi Organization of Toronto letters and receipts, [1934?]-1937.
Mizrachi membership dues and receipt books, 1934-1935.
Sunday events - prohibited by government, 1935.
Mizrachi newspapers and periodicals, 1935-1945.
Campaign letters of Mizrachi organization, 1936.
Mizrachi organization paid invoices, 1936-1938.
Mizrachi organization of Toronto - dues, literature on the organization and miscellany, 1938-1941.
Cash book, 1935-1938.
Statements, File A, 1936-1939.
Statements, File B, 1935-1941.
Campaigns 1937 and 1938, File B, 1936-1938.
Campaign 1937, File A, 1937.
Fund-raising campaign, Rabbi Gold reception, 1937.
Mizrachi-Palestine before 1940, 1937-1939.
Vaad Hapoel minutes, 1937-1941.
Mizrachi meeting minutes, 1937-1940.
Notices and agendas, 1937-1956.
Palestine Mizrachi publication (Torah Vearetz), 1938.
German Mizrachi correspondence, 1938.
Membership campaign, 1938.
Mizrachi organization of America, 1938-1955.
Membership campaign letters and receipts, 1939.
Printed material from 1939 convention, 1939.
Letters to presidents and secretaries of Toronto for convention, 1939.
Letters to community leaders informing about convention, 1939.
Mizrachi conference brochure, 1939.
Mizrachi organization - appeal for membership, 1939.
Special invitations to convention, 1939.
Special invitations to convention, 1939.
Credential letters, file A, 1939.
Special invitation to banquet, 1939.
Notification of office board and Baad Hapoel meetings, 1939.
Agenda from the first Mizrachi conference in Canada, 1939.
1939 membership campaign letters, 1939.
Notices, announcements, publications, 1939-1941.
Listing of delegates to first convention of the Mizrachi Organization of Canada, 1939.
Membership lists, 1937-1938.
Mizrachi organizational matters, 1939-1940.
Out of town rabbi Mizrachi members, 1937-1941.
- Administration Committee series 5
- Administration series 17
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 6
- Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas series 5
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 20
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 9
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 7
- Benjamin Brown fonds 85
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 11
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 6
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 8
- Board of Management series 15
- Board of Trustees series 5
- Budget Committee series 11
- Budget and Finance Committee series 7
- Canadian Association of Social Workers series 4
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 4
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 67
- Case Committee series 4
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 63
- Community Relations Committee series 64
- Cowan family fonds 16
- Documents series 20
- Dora Till fonds 19
- Executive Committee series 4
- Executive director series 17
- Federation Communal Council series 4
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 36
- Finance and accounting series 9
- Folks Farein fonds 11
- Foster care series 6
- Franklin family legal documents series 6
- General correspondence series 16
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 21
- Harris family series 16
- Henry Cassel fonds 5
- Homemaking Clubs series 16
- Human Resources series 8
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 19
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 66
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 22
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 5
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 14
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 112
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 54
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 6
- John J. Glass fonds 15
- John J.Glass fonds 6
- Joint meetings and committees series 6
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 16
- Julius P. Katz fonds 168
- Larry Becker collection 16
- Legal series 6
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 39
- Maurice Berg fonds 9
- Maurice Solway fonds 6
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 17
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 29
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 7
- Mizrachi series
- Morris Norman collection 15
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 15
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 19
- National annual reports series 6
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 30
- National Treasurer sub-series 12
- Negotiations Committee series 5
- Operational functions sub-series 5
- Operational statistics series 8
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 8
- Personal series 34
- Personnel Study sub-series 13
- Photograph collection sub-series 5
- Photographs series 8
- Political Career series 6
- Programs and services sub-series 10
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 6
- Publicity series 5
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 20
- Reference materials series 11
- Reference series
- Reports series 8
- Reports, submissions and budget planning information sub-series 5
- Research Records sub-series 11
- Residential building plans and drawings series 13
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 8
- Sermons series 20
- Solomon Edell fonds 8
- Special projects and studies series 5
- Subject files series 75
- Subject files sub-series 7
- The Shuls Project fonds 8
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 26
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 17
- Toronto Section series 22
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 21
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 21
- William and Tillie Harris sub-series 5
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 29