Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
597 Queen Street West, 1926, 1949-1950.
605 Queen Street West, 1901-1955.
Harbord Tailors promotional blotter, [193-].
General information - Montreal, [ca. 1910]-1978.
(Former) Beth David, Montreal, Quebec, 1939.
Sha'ar Hashomayim, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1859-1978.
Temple Emanu-el, Westmount (Montreal), Quebec, 1932-[ca. 1965].
House of Israel, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, 1925, 1945.
(Original) Agudas Israel, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 1920-1977.
Beth Radom, Toronto, Ontario, 1935-1979.
Congregation Shaar Hashomayim, Windsor, Ontario, 1930-1978.
Morris Norman collection, 1856-1995.
A. Abe Fish parcel tag, [193-].
A. Levy Limited shoehorn, [between 1912 and 1932].
Albert Fine and Co. Ltd. sales catalogue, [ca. 1938].
Alter & Kasdan Fur Co. promotional calendar, 1936.
Anshel Wise Foreign Exchange and Steamship Tickets receipt, 1937.
Athelma Apartments rules and regulations flyer containing Jewish business advertisements, [193-?].
British-Israel World Federation (Canada) pageant card, 1939.
Club Continental annual dance programme, 1939.
Club Hakoah fourth annual dance programme, 1939.
The Covenant Clarion newsletter, The British-Israel World Federation (Canada), 1934.
Freeman’s Flower Fertilizer booklet, [193-?].
Goel Tzedec Synagogue Sisterhood Oneg Shabbat invitation, [193-?].
Grand Order of Israel Toronto Lodge No. 2, draw ticket, 1932.
G. Solway & Sons Ltd. promotional postcard, 1935.
H. & A. Selmer Ltd. promotional postcard, 1939.
Harbord Collegiate Seniors, hockey finalists photograph, [193-].
Hart’s Young Men’s Club third annual dance programme, 1935.
J. Blumenthal & Co. promotional flyer, 1934.
Jewish National Fund certificate in the name of Mr. and Mrs. L. M. Schwartz, 1930.
Jewish Veterans Canada magazine, 1938.
The Judean Quarterly, Judaica Education Bureau, 1938.
Kieltzer Sick Benefit Society souvenir programme, 1930.
King Paint and Wallpaper promotional flyer, [ca. 1936].
Mount Sinai Hospital prescription paper, [193-?].
Prof. S. J. Cohn business card, [193-?].
Rosenthal Drugs promotional blotter, [193-?].
Rosen Fuels Co. pot holders, [ca. 1935].
Scott Mission proselytizing blotter, [193-?].
Scott Mission pamphlet, [193-?].
S. Grossman and Son receipt, 1933.
Shaarei Shomayim Congregation and Hebrew School carnival draw ticket, 1939.
The Silverton Duo promotional blotter, [ca. 1933].
S.M. Grossman Jeweler & Optician jewelry box, [ca. 1935].
Sniderman Radio promotional calendar, 1936.
Sons of Jacob Co-operative Credit Society certificate in the name of M. Rosenstein, 1933.
The Spivak String Quartette promotional brochure, [193-?].
Toronto Hebrew Association of Butter Dealers glass jar, [ca. 1930].
- Administration series 20
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 53
- Architectural projects series 27
- Auditor's reports sub-sub-series 10
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 9
- Bella Diamant fonds 12
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 10
- Benjamin Brown fonds 91
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 20
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 11
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 9
- Board of Management series 18
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Budget Committee series 14
- Budget and Finance Committee series 10
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 81
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 64
- Community Relations Committee series 71
- Cowan family fonds 17
- Dora Till fonds 33
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 8
- Executive Committee series 7
- Executive director series 23
- Family photographs series 14
- Farb family fonds 16
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 54
- Finance and accounting series 11
- Folks Farein fonds 19
- Foster care series 8
- Franklin family legal documents series 7
- General correspondence series 18
- Gilbert Studios fonds 13
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 31
- Harry Clairmont fonds 14
- Homemaking Clubs series 17
- Human Resources series 11
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 26
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 93
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds 32
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 8
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 23
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 131
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 8
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 8
- Joint meetings and committees series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 175
- Ladovsky family fonds 8
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 8
- Levine and Cass family fonds 22
- Liaison with other social welfare organizations series 42
- Maurice Berg fonds 10
- Maurice Solway fonds 8
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 22
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 37
- Minutes of meetings sub-series 8
- Mizrachi series 63
- Morris Norman collection
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 25
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 24
- National annual reports series 7
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 44
- National Treasurer sub-series 15
- Operational statistics series 10
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 9
- Paul Edell fonds 7
- Personal series 47
- Personnel Study sub-series 14
- Philip Givens fonds 7
- Photograph collection sub-series 7
- Photographs file 17
- Photographs series 9
- Political Career series 8
- Programs and services sub-series 11
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 7
- Publicity series 8
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 21
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 8
- Reference materials series 10
- Reference series
- Reports series 9
- Research Records sub-series 15
- Residential building plans and drawings series 14
- Sadie Stren fonds 7
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 19
- Scheuer family fonds 10
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 13
- Subject files series 77
- Subject files sub-series 9
- The Shuls Project fonds 10
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 18
- Toronto Section series 27
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 36
- Welfare Council of Toronto series 23
- William Stern fonds 27
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 39
- Agudas Israel 1
- Beth David Congregation (Montréal, Québec) 1
- Beth Radom Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Congregation Shaar Hashomayim 1
- House of Israel 1
- Norman, Jessie 1
- Norman, Morris 1
- Norman, Morris (1946-) 1
- Primrose Club (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Shaarei Shomayim Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Temple Emanu-El (Montréal, Quebec) 1