Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Art Exhibitions, 1969-2013.
Greeting cards for Soviet Jews, 1971-1981.
Adopt a family programme, 1975-1986.
Holiday greeting cards in Russian, [ca. 1977]-[ca. 1981].
Letters to Soviet Jews from Winnipeg, 1979-1980.
Plenary assembly of the Canadian Jewish Congress, Jan. 1980-May 1980.
All night vigil for Soviet Jewry, May 1980-July 1980.
28th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, June 1980-Aug. 1980.
Simchat Torah rally, Sept. 1980-Oct. 1980.
Conference, What Does the Future Hold for Soviet Jews?, Oct. 1980-Dec. 1980.
Women for Ida Nudel, Nov. 1980.
Vancouver activities, 1980.
First annual Scharansky Lectureship on Human Rights, 1980-1981.
National Council of Jewish Women correspondence and activities, 1980-1982.
Ida Nudel activities, Mar. 1981-May 1981.
Symposium, Cultural Annihilation of Jews in the Soviet Union, Mar. 1981-May 1981.
1st annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Apr. 1981-May 1981.
Ida Nudel rally with Canadian Women, Apr. 1981-June 1981.
Dr. Joel Cooper visit to the Soviet Union, May 1981-June 1981.
Simchat Torah rally, Apr. 1981-Oct. 1981.
Bar/bat mitzvah twinnings, 1981-1986.
International Student Solidarity Day for Soviet Jewry, Feb. 1982.
Regional Soviet Jewry seminar, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
2nd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
Yoram Dinstein community briefing, 2 Mar. 1982.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1982-May 1982.
Parliamentarians visit to U.S.S.R., Nov. 1982.
3rd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1983-June 1983.
International Conference on Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1983.
Simchat Torah rally, Mar. 1983-Oct. 1983.
Jehoshaphat victory march, Apr. 1983-May 1983.
By Spirit Alone: Jewish life in the Soviet Union today, a display of photographs, July 1983-Sept. 1983.
31st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 15 Aug. 1983.
The current status of the Jews in Russia, James Peterson, Feb. 1984.
4th annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Dec. 1983-May 1984.
International Day of Concern for Soviet Jews, Mar. 1984.
International Solidarity Month for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1984-May 1984.
32nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1984-Aug. 1984.
Simchat Torah rally, June 1984-Oct. 1984.
Rally for Soviet Jewry, June 1984-Nov. 1984.
Praying hands across the borders, July 1984.
Human Rights Day, Sept. 1984-Dec. 1984.
Simchat Torah rally, 1985.
Passover poster contest, Jan. 1986-June 1986.
Hunger strike press conference, Feb. 1986.
Natalie Mikhoels reception, Mar. 1986.
Freedom caravan for Soviet Jewry, Mar. 1986-May 1986.
Freedom Seder for Soviet Jewry, Apr. 1986.
Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, 1986.
34th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1986-Aug. 1986.
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 13
- Administration series 92
- Affiliated organizations sub-series 17
- Aliyah series 21
- Annual Campaign series 68
- Annual General Meetings series 11
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 33
- Arab-Israeli War series 12
- Art Exhibitions series
- Association of Jewish Day School Administrators series 17
- Audio cassettes file 25
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 121
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 44
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 50
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 45
- Bible Contest series 36
- Board of directors and executive committee series 80
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee sub-series 14
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 858
- Board of License and Review sub-series 11
- Budget and Finance Committee series 18
- Canada-Israel Secondary School Program series 16
- Canadian Association for Ethiopian Jews fonds 19
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 577
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda series 32
- Chronological correspondence and memoranda sub-series 45
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 36
- Committee correspondence sub-series 11
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 274
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 91
- Community Relations Committee series 40
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto series 37
- Cowan family fonds 45
- David Vanek fonds 12
- Director of school finances series 81
- Dora Till fonds 68
- Dr. Abraham Shore She'arim Hebrew Day School series 21
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 16
- Education Portfolio sub-series 12
- Educational Services Committee sub-series 11
- Events sub-series 15
- Executive Committee series 14
- Executive director series 65
- Executive Director sub-series 14
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 13
- Fiscal Committee sub-series 19
- General community activities series 68
- General correspondence series 13
- General office subject and correspondence files series 171
- Government aid to schools sub-series 14
- Heritage series 38
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 149
- Jewish communal series 15
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 32
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 53
- Jewish community involvement series 16
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 154
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 28
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 43
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Life cycle and family events sub-series 15
- Maurice Solway fonds 12
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 16
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 36
- Men's Service Group series 33
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Commission series 28
- Midrasha L'Morim series 65
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 15
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 188
- National history research and subject files series 20
- Official engagements sub-series 20
- Orah School for Russian Jewish Children series 20
- Parents Council of Hebrew Day Schools series 19
- Personal correspondence and writings sub-series
- Personal series 66
- Philip Givens fonds 71
- Photograph collection sub-series 25
- Photographs and audio-visual material series 33
- Photographs series 12
- Principals councils series 16
- Programs and services series 11
- Programs and services sub-series 88
- Protest activities sub-series
- Publications and publicity series 12
- Published and unpublished works and research series 14
- Refusnik cases sub-series 163
- School audited financial statements sub-series 14
- School files series 125
- Service Portfolio sub-series 20
- Shomrai Shabbos Synagogue series 11
- Solomon Edell fonds 246
- Subject files series 212
- Subject files sub-series 11
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 14
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 17
- Toronto Section series 89
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 123
- Walk with Israel sub-series 62
- William Stern fonds 11
- Women's Auxiliary series 38