Search Results

New Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
27 records – page 1 of 1.
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 10; Item 5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Item
Fonds
10
Item
5
Material Format
graphic material
Date
1918
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Dr. Abram (Abe) Slone graduated from the University of Toronto in 1918 and practiced as a dentist in Toronto for two years. In 1921, he began his dental practice in Ottawa, becoming the first Jewish dentist in Ottawa. He served both as president of the Ottawa Dental Society and of the Eastern Ontario Chapter. He served in the Canadian Army during the First World War and an officer in the reserves after the war. He was closely associated with Poale-Zion and Histadrut Campaigns, and was Chairman of the Zionist Organization in Ottawa. He was also a founder of the Ottawa Jewish Historical Society. He was a member of Beth Shalom Congregation (honoured for 50 years of affiliation), Masonic Lodge (50 year member), and founder of the first Jewish Boy Scout troop. His wife was Jean (Goldstick) Slone and he had two sons, Morton and Joel. He died in November 1971.
Scope and Content
Item is a graduation photograph of Dr. Abram Slone from the University of Toronto.
Notes
Photograph is in brown card folder with "Farmer Bros Limited Toronto" imprint on front.
Name Access
Slone, Abram
Slone, Abe
Subjects
Education
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Accession Number
2005-4-5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 10; Item 17
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Item
Fonds
10
Item
17
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[1909?]
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 18 x 13 cm or smaller
Scope and Content
Item is a copy photograph of Dora Dworkin in her nurses uniform. This may be her graduation photograph from the Medical State Board of Ohio after receiving her diploma in Midwifery in 1909.
Name Access
Dworkin, Dorothy
Dworkin, Dora
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Occupations and professions
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Accession Number
2005-4-5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Fonds
ID
Fonds 10
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Dorothy Dworkin fonds
Level
Fonds
Fonds
10
Material Format
textual record
graphic material
Date
1900-1971
Physical Description
12 cm of textual records
53 photographs : b&w (10 negatives) ; 23 x 30 cm or smaller
Admin History/Bio
Dorothy Dworkin (1890-1976) was a prominent health-care worker in the Toronto Jewish community and a founder of Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto), whose family business, Dworkin Travel, assisted hundreds of European Jews immigrating to Canada. Dworkin was born in Latvia, one of ten children of William and Sarah Goldstick. She came to Canada in 1904, at 14 years of age. She studied nursing in the United States, by training at Mount Sinai Hospital in Cleveland. She then took her exams in midwifery, and in 1909, she received her diploma from the State Board of Ohio.
Ida Siegel and her brother Abe Lewis had set up a free Jewish Dispensary in Toronto on Elizabeth Street. They hired Dorothy to take charge of it after her return. She ran the dispensary during the afternoon when it was open and made house calls the rest of the day. In 1910 she helped form the dispensary's women's auxiliary. This organization distributed pasteurized milk and offered other services. Later on, they organized an orphanage for Jewish children.
In 1911 she married Henry Dworkin, who was the founder of the Toronto Labour Lyceum. The dispensary soon closed after her departure. Henry opened a small variety store in 1917, which later became the tobacco and shipping agency business called Dworkin Travel, located at 525 Dundas Street West. Together, the Dworkins helped bring in hundreds of Jewish immigrants to Toronto. They would travel to Poland, Roumania and Latvia in order to help the family members of their clients settle in Toronto. The couple had a daughter, Ellen, whom they referred to as Honey. In 1928, Henry was tragically killed in an automobile accident. The newspaper articles of the time indicated that as many as 20,000 people honoured him by attending his funeral.
After her husband's death, Dorothy ran the travel business and continued committing a great deal of her time to charitable work. She helped open Mount Sinai Hospital in 1922, and was the president of the Mount Sinai Women's Auxiliary. Throughout her life, Dorothy Dworkin played a pivotal role in helping to raise both public and financial support for this important institution.
Over the years, she also became the honourary president of the Sinais, a member of the Mount Sinai Hospital Board, president of the Continental Steamship Ticket Agents Association, a trustee of the Federation of Jewish Philanthropies, and director of the Labour Lyceum. She continued to run the business and support the activities of Mount Sinai until her death in 1976, at the age of 86.
Custodial History
The records were donated by Dorothy Dworkin's daughter, Honey Arthurs, on April 9th, 1973.
Scope and Content
The fonds consists of material created and collected by Dorothy Dworkin. This includes documents relating to her work at Mount Sinai Hospital and at Dworkin Travel, personal papers and family photographs.
Notes
33 photographs are originals and 10 are copy photographs. The negatives and copy photographs were made by the OJA after acquiring the photographs.
Name Access
Goldstick
Ida Siegel
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Labour and unions
Land, settlement and immigration
Personal and family life
Related Material
See fonds #45, Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds. Her sister's fonds includes family photographs and records.
Creator
Dworkin, Dorothy, 1890-1976
Accession Number
2005-4-5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Level
Fonds
ID
Fonds 4
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Level
Fonds
Fonds
4
Material Format
multiple media
Date
[ca. 1900]-2010
Physical Description
3.1 metres of textual records and other material
Admin History/Bio
Sol Edell (1919-2000) was a prominant member of the Toronto Jewish community who initially pursued a career as a pharmacist and was later founder and president of the property development company, Elmdale Investments. He held positions as board member or chair in a wide variety of religious, educational and social service organizations and institutions both in Canada and Israel. In Toronto, these included: Clanton Park Synagogue, Adas Israel Synagogue, Jones Avenue Cemetery, Canadian Jewish Congress and the Jewish Federation of Greater Toronto (formerly Toronto Jewish Congress, and now the United Jewish Appeal Federation of Greater Toronto).
Edell was born in Toronto on 5 March 1919, the son of Pesach and Molly Edell. He attended Harbord Collegiate and graduated from the Toronto College of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, in 1943 while on leave of absence from the army. He was enlisted in the Canadian Armed Forces during the Second World War and served in the signal corps.
After he completed his army service, he opened Edell’s Drug Store at 1978 Queen Street in Etobicoke in 1948, the first shomer Shabbat drug store in the city. He operated a second store at 494 Spadina Avenue in the late 1940s. In 1955 the Queen Street location was expropriated by the City of Toronto. Subsequently, Edell founded Elmdale Investments, the company which built and managed the Elmhurst Plaza in Etobicoke. He reopened the drug store, which was renamed Elmhurst Drugs in the plaza. He also invested in two retail textile stores, Deltex Drapery and Dodd’s Drapery which had been founded by group of businessmen including his cousin Israel Edell.
In 1952 he married Dolly Weinstock, the daughter of Moishe and Sylvia Weinstock. They lived in the newly developed suburb of North York with their four children: Ethel, Simcha, Malka and Joseph. After 10 years of marriage, Dolly died and in 1966, he married Celia Rogen Hoffman.
Sol Edell was a founding member and first president of the Clanton Park Congregation. He was actively involved in the construction of the synagogue and its development. He continued to be affiliated with Shomrai Shabbos where his grandfather Rabbi Yosef Weinreb had been the rabbi. He was also involved with Adas Israel, the synagogue in Hamilton where his wife Celia had been an active member.
He was chair of the Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region -- Toronto Jewish Congress Archives Committee, which subsequently became the Ontario Jewish Archives. During his tenure, the archives was responsible for the reconstruction of the Kiever Synagogue which had been built in the early 1900s but had fallen into a state of disrepair by the 1960s.
Sol Edell was also involved in a number of Zionist organizations. He was the founding chair of the Aliyah Support Committee of the Jewish Federation of Greater Toronto, whose mandate was to assist Torontonians who had moved to Israel and ease their transition into Israeli society. He was also an active member of the Mizrachi organization and its affiliated institutions. Another one of Sol Edell’s interests was ensuring the preservation of local cemeteries. He was president of the Jones Avenue Cemetery and on the board of Pardes Shalom and the Bathurst Lawn Cemetery, Clanton Park section.
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of records documenting Sol Edell's business activities, community involvement and personal life. Included is correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, financial records, legal records, publications, audio-visual material, invitations, newspaper clippings, artifacts, lists, reports, speeches, and architectural drawings.
The fonds is organized into the following eleven series: Personal; Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy; Elmdale Investments; Deltex Drapery and Dodd's Drapery; Adas Israel Synagogue; Clanton Park Synagogue; Shomrai Shabbos; Aliyah; Cemetery and funeral home; Historical materials; and, Activities and organizations.
Notes
Physical description note: includes 739 photographs, 232 architectural drawings, 11 audio cassettes, 9 audio reels, 13 film reels, 7 videocassettes, 4 slides, 1 plaque, 4 badges, and 1 key.
Name Access
Edell, Dolly
Edell, Celia
Edell's Drug Store
Elmhurst Pharmacy
Clanton Park
Jones Avenue Cemetery
Canadian Jewish Congress/ Toronto Jewish Congress Archives
Aliyah Support Committee
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Access Restriction
Partially closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing some of the records.
Physical Condition
The bulk of the architectural drawings are currently being stored rolled up. They should be flattened and encapsulated in melinex.
Film and sound reels should be digitized.
Related Material
See fonds #5 for material related to Paul Edell.
See accession #2012-10/9 for material related to the Edell family.
Creator
Edell, Solomon, 1919-2000
Accession Number
2002-12-2
2008-8-29
2011-5-4
2012-10-9
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy series
Level
Series
ID
Fonds 4; Series 2
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy series
Level
Series
Fonds
4
Series
2
Material Format
textual record
architectural drawing
graphic material
Date
1947-1969
Physical Description
17 cm of textual records
3 photographs
7 architectural plans
Admin History/Bio
Sol Edell graduated with a degree in pharmacy in 1943. After completing his military service he opened Edell's Drug Store and began working as a pharmacist. He subsequently opened two other drug stores, Edell's Drug Store located on Spadina Avenue and Elmhurst Drugs. Although he continued to own Elmhurst Drugs until his death in 2000, he retired from pharmacy in 1962.
Scope and Content
Series consists of material relating to the establishment and operation of Sol Edell’s pharmacy from the 3 locations where he operated drug stores. Series consists of financial records, newspaper advertisements, ink blotters, flyers and prescription envelopes from the 1940s and 1950s with the name and logo of Edell’s Drug Store. In addition, there is correspondence and legal documents pertaining to a planned renovation of the Queen Street store and the expropriation of the building by the City of Toronto. Also included is a photograph of a group of Toronto pharmacists.
Name Access
Edell's Drug Store
Elmhurst Pharmacy
Elmhurst Plaza
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
Level
Fonds
ID
Fonds 14
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
Level
Fonds
Fonds
14
Material Format
textual record
graphic material
object
Date
1917-2011
Physical Description
2.82 m of textual records and other material
Admin History/Bio
As early as 1916 the Ezras Noshem Society (a mutual benefit society for Jewish women) started to raise funds to purchase and renovate what would become The Toronto Jewish Old Folks' Home (Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care’s forerunner) after its members recognized the need for a home in Toronto where the Jewish elderly could receive kosher meals and communicate with staff in their own language. Property at 31 Cecil Street was purchased in 1917 and sometime between September 1918 and January 1920 the Home officially opened there. The Home was run by a small staff and the women of Ezras Noshem who volunteered their time to make beds, cook kosher meals, do laundry and sponsor fundraising events. By 1938 the Home had expanded into its neighboring houses at 29, 33, and 35 Cecil Street and was caring for 115 residents. It provided residents with synagogue services, a hospital ward and social activities. At this time the Home also became a member of the United Jewish Welfare Fund.
In 1946, the need for a larger and more modern building prompted a fundraising campaign, which was headed by Abe Posluns, to purchase and build a new facility. In December 1954, the new building opened at 3650 Bathurst Street and consisted of two new institutions: The Jewish Home for the Aged and Baycrest Hospital. This location continued to expand over the years, including a new building for residents in 1968, an apartment building for seniors called the Baycrest Terrace in 1976, and a community centre known as The Joseph E. and Minnie Wagman Centre in 1977. These additions enabled Baycrest to expand its programs to include a day care program, recreational programs, and a Sheltered Workshop which was run in cooperation with the Jewish Vocational Service and provided residents with employment. In 1986 a new Baycrest Hospital was erected, and in 1989, the Rotman Research Institute, which is also affiliated with the University of Toronto, opened to create a research facility where top researchers could study and find new treatment methods for the elderly.
In recent years, Baycrest’s services and programs have continued to expand. In 2000, the Apotex Centre, the Jewish Home for the Aged and the Louis and Leah Posluns Centre for Stroke and Cognition opened to help residents with progressive dementia caused by vascular disorders. In 2001 a condominium building opened at 2 Neptune Drive for seniors, and in 2003 the Sam and Ida Ross Memory Clinic was established to provide out-patient services for seniors with memory disorders. Baycrest Centre also provides numerous cultural and religious programs for the inhabitants and the greater community, including a heritage museum, art exhibits and a Holocaust program.
Custodial History
Records were donated to the OJA in a series of accessions from a variety of sources, including the Baycrest Women's Auxiliary and the Multicultural Historical Society of Ontario.
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of records documenting the history, governance, and activities of the Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care. Included are meeting notices, agendas and minutes, correspondence, reports, speeches, photographs, artifacts, constitutions, publications, press releases, financial records, event invitations, programs, a scrapbook, a poster, lists, theatrical scripts, newspaper clippings, brochures and booklets, flyers, a land deed, certificates, schedules, annual calendars, cards, questionnaires, and lists.
Fonds is arranged into eleven series: 1. Board of Directors and Executive Committee; 2. Annual General Meetings and Annual Reports; 3. Committees and meetings; 4. Women's Auxiliary; 5. Men's Service Group; 6. Toronto Jewish Old Folks Home; 7. Programs and services; 8. Religious services; 9. Fundraising; 10. Publications and publicity; and, 11. Events. Records are described to the file level with some item level descriptions.
Notes
Physical description note: Includes 1102 photographs, 4 coins, 2 posters, 1 badge, 1 pin, 1 key chain, 1 postcard, and 1 pen.
Associated material note: related material at Library and Archives Canada includes a small Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds, and the Eric Exton fonds. For architectural records see the Irving D. Boigon fonds 243 at the City of Toronto Archives (Boigon was an architect who designed many of Baycrest's buildings between the 1970s and 1990s). Contact Baycrest Centre's Heritage Museum for committee records from the 1930s, and consult Baycrest's website to access electronic copies of current issues of Baycrest's publications.
Name Access
Baycrest centre
Jewish Old Folks Home
Jewish Home for the Aged
Baycrest Hospital
Ezras Noshim society
Ezras Noshem Society
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Organizations
Seniors
Related Material
See Gordon Mendly Fonds 18, series 3-4; Jewish Vocational Services of Toronto fonds 75; United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 67; accession # 2009-6-2; Dora Till Fonds 52; J. Irving Oelbaum Fonds 24; Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 61, series 1-1; Gilbert Studios fonds 37; Ben Kayfetz fonds 62, series 3, file 3; JFWB fonds 87, series 6, files 5 and 6; JIAS fonds 9, series 7, file 1; Harold S. Kaplan fonds 27, series 1-4, and Morris Norman fonds 22.
Creator
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, 1917-
Accession Number
1982-11-1
1983-11-2
1988-2-7
1979-9-17
1979-9-23
1987-9-7
2004-5-50
MG 2 O 1A
Source
Archival Descriptions
Name
Harry Finkelman
Material Format
sound recording
Interview Date
1972
Source
Oral Histories
Name
Harry Finkelman
Number
AC 028
Subject
Anti-Semitism and discrimination
Occupations and professions
Education
Health services and medicine
Interview Date
1972
Quantity
1
Interviewer
Morris Silbert
AccessionNumber
1978-2-2
Total Running Time
028A: 46 minutes 028B: 7 minutes
Conservation
Copied August 2003
Notes
Parts inaudible
Use Restrictions
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
Biography
Harry Finkelman was born in 1909 in Hamilton and was one of the first Jewish pharmacists in Hamilton. His father was a tailor and an active member of several Jewish organizations including the Hess Street Synagogue and the Talmud Torah. Harry attended the Talmud Torah and was involved with Young Judea and groups/clubs from the Talmud Torah. In this interview he discusses the early history of Hamilton and descrimination against Jews entering the professions.
Material Format
sound recording
Name Access
Finkelman, Harry
Silbert, Morris
Geographic Access
Hamilton
Original Format
Audio cassette
Copy Format
Audio cassette
Digital file
Transcript
G:\Description\Oral Histories\AC 028, Harry Finkelman\AC 028, Finkleman transcript.pdf
Source
Oral Histories

In this clip, Harry Finkelman shares some of his early memories of the Hamilton Jewish community in the 1910s. He notes name of shops, shop owners, streets and describes some of the synagogues

In this clip, Harry Finkelman describes the difficulty for a Jew in the 1920s to find a placement to complete a mandatory 3 year apprenticeship before he could enter Pharmacy at University.

Name
Dr. Coleman Solursh
Material Format
sound recording
Interview Date
January 3, 1985
Source
Oral Histories
Name
Dr. Coleman Solursh
Number
AC 040
AC 041
Subject
Health services and medicine
Societies and associations
Occupations and professions
Interview Date
January 3, 1985
Quantity
2
Interviewer
Morris Silbert
Total Running Time
040A: 34 minutes 040B: 31 minutes 041A: 11 minutes
Conservation
Copied August 2003
Use Restrictions
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
Biography
Coleman Solursh was born in Toronto in 1906. Graduated as a physician in 1932. Worked as a Lodge Doctor. Involved in the Toronto Jewish Lodge Doctors Association. Worked in the field of Family Medicine and was appointed Chief of the Department of Family Practice at Mount Sinai Hospital. Appointed Associate Chief of Medicine at Baycrest, Jewish Home for the Aged. Married to Zelda Singer, third generation Canadian. Zelda's maternal grandfather was appointed Colonization Chairman in 1897 for Baron de Hirsch settlement for Jewish immigrants. Zelda's father, Manny Singer, was first Jewish pharmacist in Toronto. Zelda's uncle, Fred Singer, was the first Jewish Member of Parliament for Ontario.
Material Format
sound recording
Name Access
Solursh, Coleman
Silbert, Morris
Mount Sinai Hospital
Singer, Zelda
Geographic Access
Toronto
Original Format
Audio cassette
Copy Format
Audio cassette
Digital file
Source
Oral Histories

In this clip, Dr. Coleman Solursh describes a meeting between executives from the Toronto Jewish Lodge Doctors' Association and representatives from various Jewish Lodges. The meeting resulted in significant changes to the way medical services and payment were provided to the physicians.

In this clip, Dr. Coleman Solursh describes his role as Chief of the Department of Family Practice in the new Mount Sinai Hospital in 1953. He explains how this department pioneered the model for Family Practice within a hospital setting across Canada.

Name
Lillian (Slovens) Gollom
Material Format
sound recording
Interview Date
December 8, 1986
Source
Oral Histories
Name
Lillian (Slovens) Gollom
Number
AC 122
Subject
Personal and family life
Women
Occupations and professions
Anti-Semitism and discrimination
Health services and medicine
Interview Date
December 8, 1986
Quantity
1
Interviewer
Morris Silbert and Nancy Draper
Total Running Time
Side 1 31 minutes
Side 2 17 minutes
Conservation
Copied August 2003
Use Restrictions
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
Biography
Lillian Gollom (nee Slovens) was born in Russia in1903. She came to Toronto around 1907. She attended Ogness Public School and Canada Business College. She married Nat Gollom in 1924 and had a son and a daughter. Lillian was actively involved with the "Sinais" and served as President of the organization in 1939. The fund-raising efforts of the the "Sinais", Ezrat Nashim and "Twigs" assisted with the establishment of the first Mount Sinai Hospital on Yorkville Ave. Lillian was an involved volunteer at the hospital. Lillian remained active with the Sinais following the building of the second Mount Sinai Hospital on University Ave. when the organization's focus shifted to fund-raising for the Canadian Cancer Society.
Material Format
sound recording
Name Access
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dworkin, Dorothy
Canadian Cancer Society
Singer, E.F.
Gollom, Lillian
Geographic Access
Toronto
Original Format
Audio cassette
Copy Format
Audio cassette
Digital file
Transcript
G:\Description\Oral Histories\AC 122, Lillian Gollom\AC 122 notes.pdf
Source
Oral Histories

In this clip, Lillian Gollom discusses the establishment and early days of the first Mount Sinai Hospital. She describes the fund-raising efforts of Ezrat Nashim, the Sinais and the Twigs.

In this clip, Lillian Gollom relates anecdotes pertaining to the impact of the Great Depression on Jewish families in the early 1930s.

Name
Dr. Sydney Wise
Material Format
sound recording
Interview Date
September 29, 2003
Source
Oral Histories
Name
Dr. Sydney Wise
Number
AC 278
Subject
Health services and medicine
Business and commerce
Land, settlement and immigration
Interview Date
September 29, 2003
Quantity
1
Interviewer
Ellen Scheinberg
Total Running Time
Side 1: 46 min.
Side 2: 30 min.
Conservation
Digital copy made April 11, 2011.
Use Restrictions
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
Biography
Dr. Sydney Wise was a Toronto physician and was a long-time volunteer at the Ontario Jewish Archives. Sydney was married to Mimi Wise who had been an active member of Hadassah-Wizo for most of her life. Sydney's father, Anshel Wise, opened a cigar store on Dundas street, which later turned into a steamship agency called A. Wise Travel Bureau that helped bring immigrants over from Europe.
Material Format
sound recording
Name Access
Wise, Anshel
Wise, Sydney
Scheinberg, Ellen
Original Format
Audio cassette
Copy Format
Digital file
Source
Oral Histories

In this portion of the interview, Syd describes his father, Anshel Wise’s, cigar store and travel business that opened in the Ward in 1918. Anshel was one of the first steamship agents in Toronto.

In this portion of the interview, Sydney describes his entry into medical school at the University of Toronto. He outlines some of the challenges encountered by Jewish medical students in their search for internship positions.

Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 4; Series 2; Item 3
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Solomon Edell fonds
Edell's Drug Store and Elmhurst Pharmacy series
Level
Item
Fonds
4
Series
2
Item
3
Material Format
textual record
Date
1958
Physical Description
1 folder of textual records
Scope and Content
Item is one invitation announcing the grand opening of Elmhurst Drugs on Islington Ave. North.
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Source
Archival Descriptions
Accession Number
2013-7-3
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2013-7-3
Material Format
graphic material
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 51 x 44 cm on mat 62 x 55 cm
Date
1909
Scope and Content
Accession consists of one composite photograph of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine's graduating class of 1909. Included is L. J. Solway.
Custodial History
There is no acquisition informaiton for this photograph. It was found in the processing room in July 2013.
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Education
Name Access
University of Toronto
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-1-4
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-1-4
Material Format
textual record
graphic material
Physical Description
1 folder textual records
1 photograph: b&w ; 35 x 25 cm
Date
1899-[ca. 1903]
Scope and Content
Accession consists of Dr. Samuel Lavine's certification from the State Board of Medical Colleges of New Jersey and and the Board of Medical Registration and Examination, State of Ohio. Also included is one photograph believed to be of Samuel and Ida Lavine.
Custodial History
Donor found items among her mother's papers, donor was Samuel Lavine's great-granddaughter.
Administrative History
Dr. Samuel Lavine (1874-1959) was the first Jewish doctor to practice in Toronto. He graduated from Trinity University Medical School in 1899. Believing Jewish practitioners had no future in Toronto, he moved to the United States and received his medical certification in New Jersey and Ohio. However, he returned to Toronto one year later and opened an office at John and Adelaide Streets. He was known for making house calls on his bicycle. Dr. Lavine was also part of the Pride of Israel Sick Benefit Society, and became the first Jewish Lodge doctor in 1907. In 1909, he helped found, and later remained active in, the Free Jewish Dispensary. As of 1911 he lived at 159 Beverly Street. After 1922 he lived and practiced at 30 Dunvegan Road. The building was designed by Benjamin Brown. By 1931, Lavine's practice was located at 2 Wells Hill. Around 1903 he married Ida (nee Levy? Levi?) (1880-1958), and they had two daughters, Ruth (Levinson) and Helen (Sterling), and a son Bernard. Helen's husband, Theodore "Ted" Sterling, is said to be the first Jewish stockbroker.
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Name Access
Lavine, Samuel, 1874-1959
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-4-7
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-4-7
Material Format
multiple media
Physical Description
1 folder of textual records
4 photographs : b&w and col. ; 77 x 57 cm or smaller
1 VHS cassette
1 object
Date
1939-1998
Scope and Content
Accession consists of records related to David and Anna Lang. Included are calendars from their pharmacy, two wedding portraits and VHS transfer of their wedding film from 1946, a photograph of Anna and her daughter Karen, a graduation ring and program book for Anna's graduation from the Ontario College of Pharmacy, and a photograph of the Ontario College of Pharmacy in Detroit, Michigan.
Custodial History
The records were donated by Don Perrier, a family friend. They were entrusted to him by Karen Lang upon her death.
Administrative History
David Lang (9 Jan. 1912-11 Dec. 1984) was the son of Abraham Leon Layefsky and Molly Forman. He had three siblings: Fay, Hyem and Sarah. He married Anna Shaw (ca. 1916-17 Nov. 2002) on 16 June 1946 at the Beth Medrosh Hagodol Chevra Tehillim (McCaul Street Synagogue) in Toronto. David and Anna were both practicing pharmacists and jointly owned Lang's Pharmacy on 745 Pharmacy Ave. Anna gradutated from the Ontario College of Pharmacy in 1939. The couple had one child, Karen Lang.
Subjects
Personal and family life
Occupations and professions
Health services and medicine
Name Access
Layefsky, David
Layefsky, Anna
Lang, David
Lang, Anna
Lang, Karen
Beth Medrosh Hagodol Chevra Tehillim (Toronto, Ont.)
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-12-2
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-12-2
Material Format
graphic material (electronic)
Physical Description
19 photographs (tiff)
Date
[1909?]-[196-?]
Scope and Content
Accession consists of scanned images of the Fromstein family, particularly relating to Harry and his wife Pearl. Included are family portraits, images of Harry while he was interning at Hashmall's Drugstore and working in his own pharmacy called Central Drugs, an image from a Rokeah Chapter dinner, and other images of the family at a cottage (possibly Tent City or Belle Ewart), in the backyard of their home (likely on Palmerston) and at Sunnyside Beach.
Custodial History
Carol is the daughter is Harry and Pearl Fromstein.
Administrative History
Harry was born in London, England in 1907 to Getzl (from Obodovka, Podolia, Russia) and Yetta (nee Kramer; from Kosow, Stanislawow, Galicia) Fromstein. Harry had six siblings: Max (Mendel, b. 1902 in Kosow), Anne (Chava Yita, b. 23 Sept. 1905 in London), Shep (b. 1911 in London), Minnie (b. 1916? in Toronto), Joe (b. 1918 in Toronto) and Sam (Shimmy, b. 1919 in Toronto). The family immigrated to Toronto in 1912. Getzl arrived first and then paid for the passage for his wife and children. Getzl was a cantor who also wrote music. He also worked as a presser.
Harry attended the College of Pharmacy at the University of Toronto. As part of his training, he did an internship at Hashmall's Drug Store. Harry graduated in 1932. He married Pearl Shimmerman soon after graduation in 1932. They had met at Pearl's sweet 16 birthday party and had been engaged for 5 years.
Pearl was born in 1911 to Aaron and Malka Shimmerman in Pomorzany, Austria (now in the Ukraine). Pearl was the youngest of seven children. Her siblings were: Tzivia (married name Toben), Max, Toby (married name Rockfeld), Sam, Joe, and Anne (married name Kerbel). She immigrated to Toronto with her family when she was 3 months old. Her family lived at 102 Huron Street and Aaron worked as a labourer (collecting and selling scraps of fabric).
Pearl and Harry had two children together: Jerry (Gerald ; b. 1934) and Carol (b. 1937). By 1935, Harry had opened his own drugstore called Central Drugs, located at Church and Queen. The family initially lived above the store. The store moved a few times, but always remained in one of the corner units at the intersection of Church and Queen. Harry eventually moved his store north to Davenport and Dupont. After many years, his store was finally moved to Dufferin Street at Castlefield and re-named Castlefield Drugs. During the summer, the family regularly rented cottages at Tent City and Belle Ewart.
Carol married Harold Tanenbaum in 1956. They had three children together: Mark, Cheryl, and Michelle.
Use Conditions
Copyright may not be held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Occupations and professions
Personal and family life
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-12-1
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
2015-12-1
Material Format
textual record
graphic material
Physical Description
1.2 m of textual records
ca. 250 photographs : b&w and col.
Date
1776, [191-]-2012
Scope and Content
Accession consists of the records reclated to the life and career of Dr. Fred Wienberg. Included are textual and photographic records documenting his personal and family life, his medial career, scholarly activities, involvment with the Jewish community, his collecting of Judaica, medical antiques and art, and his synagogue involvement. Other items include the Ostrovtzer Mutual Benefit Society minute book and a 1776 letter from Jonas Phillips, a veteran of the American Revolutionary War and an American merchant in New York City and Philadelphia.
Administrative History
Fred Weinberg (1919-2003) was born in Ostrawiec, Poland on July 6, 1919 to Rose and Israel Weinberg. Israel immigrated to Canada in 1920 and his wife and children joined him several years later in March of 1924. The family settled in Toronto where Israel worked in the fur manufacturing business. Israel was a supporter and aficionado of cantorial music as well as a founder of the Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto and the Ostrovtzer Synagogue on Cecil Street.
Fred completed his primary and secondary education at Clinton Street Public School and Harbord Collegiate. He also attended the Brunswick Talmud Torah, celebrating his bar mitzvah in 1932. Fred decided to pursue a medical career, graduating from the University of Toronto’s medical school in 1944. During his studies he enlisted in the army and completed officers’ training in April 1945, attaining the rank of Captain. During his military career he served in the RCAMC at Camp Borden, Christie St. Hospital and at the Stanley Barracks in Toronto. Towards the end of the war he served as Officer in charge of repatriation of the POWs.
After the war Fred pursued his post-graduate work at Seaview and Bellevue hospitals in New York City from 1946 to 1947 and then moved on to the Children’s and Washington University hospitals in St. Louis, Missouri the following year. He was subsequently accepted as a resident at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto and was ultimately appointed Chief Resident under the supervision of the internationally renowned paediatrician, Dr. Alan Brown. In 1950, Dr. Weinberg was hired as a physician in paediatrics at Sick Kids Hospital, making him the first Jewish doctor on staff. In addition to his staff responsibilities, he also lectured and was a faculty member at the University of Toronto’s Medical School for many years.
By the mid-point of his career, Dr. Weinberg went on to specialise in Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), delivering lectures and publishing articles in medical journals. He also ran his own practice, which operated from 1950 to 1976, and later become Associate Medical Director of the Child Development Clinic, Neurology Division of Sick Kids until his retirement in 1984. He later continued his service at Sick Kids as a senior staff consultant and ran a specialized practice in Developmental Pediatrics for close to twenty years, which was later situated at 208 Bloor Street West.
Fred married Joy Cherry on December 16, 1952 at Goel Tzedec Synagogue. The couple had four children: Joel (b. 1953), Barry (b. 1955), Sari (b. 1956) and Deena (b. 1961). Throughout his life, Fred was actively engaged in Jewish communal work in a variety of capacities: assisting with the establishment of the United Synagogue Day School during the 1950s; as a fundraiser for the United Jewish Appeal (UJA); and as a participant in two of UJA’s early study missions to Israel in 1960 and 1961. He was also an influential figure within his synagogue, joining the Board of Directors of Beth Tzedec Synagogue during the late 1960s and serving as President from 1972 to 1975.
Fred and his wife Joy also collected Judaica, antiques and artwork. As a physician, Fred developed a passion and expertise in the area of medical antiques. He published articles in both the mainstream and Jewish press on subjects related to Jewish rituals, Judaica and art. He also had a regular column in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis from 1998 to 2002 entitled “Antique instruments”. Over time, the Weinberg’s assembled a world-class collection of Judaica and became increasingly active in the museum world. Fred assisted in the establishment of Beth Tzedec’s Helene and Rubin Dennis Jewish Museum, contributing items from the couple’s Judaica collection and securing the acquisition of the renowned Cecil Roth collection for the Museum during the early to mid-1960s. As a result of his significant contributions, he was bestowed the title of honourary curator to the Museum. Dr. Weinberg later branched out and assisted with the Koffler Gallery’s Lifecycle exhibition in 1984 as guest curator. The following year, he served as a special presenter and instructor to the docents at the “Precious Legacy” Czech Judaica exhibition at the ROM. The Weinberg’s most significant contribution to the museum world, however, was marked in September of 2000, when they were honoured at the opening of the Dr. Fred and Joy Cherry Weinberg Gallery of Judaica at the ROM, featuring some of their most valuable and treasured pieces.
Dr. Fred Weinberg passed away on October 30, 2003 at 84 years of age. The Weinberg Endowment Fund was established by the family at the University of Toronto’s Jewish Studies Program to honour Fred’s passion for Jewish history, rituals and artefacts. That year the Weinberg family also set up a fund in Fred’s name in support of the Therapeutic Clown Program, a highly visible and successful program within Sick Kids’ Pediatric Division.
Use Conditions
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
Partially closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing some of the records.
Descriptive Notes
Use Conditions Note: Records contain patient names and medical information.
Subjects
Personal and family life
Arts and culture
Health services and medicine
Community service
Name Access
Weinberg, Fred, 1919-2003
Source
Archival Accessions
Part Of
George Morrison fonds
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 99; Item 41
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
George Morrison fonds
Level
Item
Fonds
99
Item
41
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[ca. 1978]
Physical Description
1 slide : col. ; 35 mm
Name Access
Lincoln Place Nursing Home
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Religion
Seniors
Repro Restriction
Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
Accession Number
1980-6-3
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
ID
Item 2489
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
Item
2489
Material Format
graphic material
Date
1922
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 38 x 55 cm
Scope and Content
Item is a composite of photographs of individuals from the graduating class at the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario in 1922. The donor, Dr. Harry A. Landsberg is pictured.
Name Access
Royal College of Dental Surgery of Ontario
Subjects
Education
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Accession Number
1980-2-5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
ID
Item 3556
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
Item
3556
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[ca. 1920]
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 24 x 20 cm on mat 36 x 32 cm
Scope and Content
Identified in this photograph is David Eisen. He is pictured in the centre wearing glasses.
For locations, see accession record.
Notes
Original photo by Alex J. McLean, 435 Spadina Ave., Toronto.
Name Access
University of Toronto
Bochner, David Eisen
Subjects
Education
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Accession Number
1981-4-8
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
ID
Item 528
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
Item
528
Material Format
graphic material
Date
April 28, 1918
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Item is a photograph of David Eisen in the backyard amid sunflowers at 12 Bellevue Ave., Toronto
Name Access
Eisen, David
Bellevue Avenue
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Places
Kensington Market (Toronto, Ont.)
Accession Number
Acquired July 23, 1975.
Source
Archival Descriptions
Accession Number
1976-10-3
Source
Archival Accessions
Accession Number
1976-10-3
Material Format
textual record
Physical Description
26 cm of textual records
Date
1925-1960
Scope and Content
Accession consists of: Toronto Jewish Medical Association minute book (1925-1936); minutes, clinical records, research papers and other records of the Mount Sinai Clinical Association (1932-1953); Mount Sinai Hospital medical staff minute book (1943-1953); a copy of Dr David Eisen's publication "Toronto's Jewish doctors" (1960); and a photograph of the installation of officers of the Mt. Sinai Hospital Clinical Society (1939).
Use Conditions
Partially closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing some of the records.
Descriptive Notes
Use Condition Note: Access partially restricted. There is sensitive material in the file, “Correspondence and Miscellaneous 1934-1940.” The majority of the file relates to the clinical society, but patient names are mentioned in a few instances. Additionally, the file "Scientific Papers" contains one paper by Dr. Ira Pollock that includes patient photographs.
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Name Access
Eisen, David
Pollock, Ira
Mount Sinai Hospital
Toronto Jewish Medical Association
Source
Archival Accessions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Al Gilbert portraits series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 4; Item 51
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Al Gilbert portraits series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
4
Item
51
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[197-?]
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 18 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Dr. Harold Leslie was a dentist whose practice was located on Bloor Street in Toronto. His wife's name was Tilly Leslie and his brother, Dr. Sam Leslie, was a dentist and a physician.
Scope and Content
Photograph of Dr. Harold Leslie.
Name Access
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Leslie, Dr. Harold
Leslie, Dr. Sam
Leslis, Tilly
Subjects
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Jewish community events series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 7; Item 2
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Jewish community events series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
7
Item
2
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[1954?]
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
Scope and Content
Photograph is of a groundbreaking ceremony that is likely for Baycrest Hospital, as the man standing 3rd from the left is Abe Posluns, President of the Jewish Home for the Aged and Baycrest Hospital.
Standing on the far left is J. Irving Oelbaum.
Name Access
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Baycrest Hospital
Jewish Home for the Aged
Posluns, Abe
Oelbaum, J. Irving
Subjects
Buildings and structures
Events and celebrations
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Al Gilbert portraits series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 4; Item 5
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Al Gilbert portraits series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
4
Item
5
Material Format
graphic material
Date
1950
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Murray Bernard Koffler was born in a four-room flat over his father's drugstore on College Street on January 22, 1924. His parents' names were Leon and Tiana [née Reinhorn] Koffler. Murray married Marvelle Seligman and they had five children named: Leon, Theo, Tom, Adam and Tiana.
Following in his father's footsteps, Murray was educated as a pharmacist and eventually took over the family drugstore when he was twenty-two years old. After making some profitable real-estate investments, he helped to co-found the Four Seasons Hotel chain, and created the first self-serve pharmacy in Canada. His entrepreneurial talents led the way to the creation of the giant pharmacy franchise, Shoppers Drug Mart.
A world renowned philanthropist, Murray Koffler’s donations and commitments have helped fund the creation of the Koffler Centre of the Arts, the Koffler Institute of Pharmacy Management, the Canadian Council for Native Business, the Council on Drug Abuse, and, as well, he has also held positions on numerous boards and organizations. His tireless efforts and achievements have been recognized with many awards, including becoming a member of the Order of Canada in 1977.
Scope and Content
Photograph of Murray Koffler preparing pharmaceuticals in the Koffler Drug Store located on Bathurst Street.
Name Access
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Koffler, Murray
Koffler Drug Store
Koffler, Leon
Shoppers Drug Mart
Four Seasons Hotel
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 9; Item 3
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
9
Item
3
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[ca 1915]
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Tiana Koffler [née. Reinhorn] was born in Romania, but moved to Saskatchewan with her family while still a baby. She attended the University of Saskatchewan for liberal arts and married Leon Koffler in 1922. Together they parented their only child, Murray Koffler.
Scope and Content
Photograph of a sixteen year old Tiana Reinhorn Koffler.
Name Access
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Koffler, Ernestiana (Mrs. Leon)
Koffler's drugstore
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Related Material
see also photographs: 37-S4-3-item-2, 37-S4-3-item-3, 37-S4-3-item-9, 37-S4-3-item-20
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 9; Item 1
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
9
Item
1
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[ca. 1927]
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Murray Bernard Koffler was born in a four-room flat over his father's drugstore on College Street on January 22, 1924. His parents' names were Leon and Tiana [née Reinhorn] Koffler. Murray married Marvelle Seligman and they had five children named: Leon, Theo, Tom, Adam and Tiana.
Following in his father's footsteps, Murray was educated as a pharmacist and eventually took over the family drugstore when he was twenty-two years old. After making some profitable real-estate investments, he helped to co-found the Four Seasons Hotel chain, and created the first self-serve pharmacy in Canada. His entrepreneurial talents led the way to the creation of the giant pharmacy franchise, Shoppers Drug Mart.
A world renowned philanthropist, Murray Koffler’s donations and commitments have helped fund the creation of the Koffler Centre of the Arts, the Koffler Institute of Pharmacy Management, the Canadian Council for Native Business, the Council on Drug Abuse, and, as well, he has also held positions on numerous boards and organizations. His tireless efforts and achievements have been recognized with many awards including becoming a member of the Order of Canada in 1977.
Scope and Content
Photograph is of Murray Koffler with his Aunt Anne, outside of Koffler's Drug Store, located at 376 College Street in Toronto.
Name Access
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Koffler's Drug Store
Koffler, Murray
Koffler, Leon
Koffler, Tiana
Shopper's Drug Mart
Four Season's Hotel
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
ID
Fonds 37; Series 9; Item 2
Source
Archival Descriptions
Part Of
Gilbert Studios fonds
Miscellaneous collection series
Level
Item
Fonds
37
Series
9
Item
2
Material Format
graphic material
Date
1939
Physical Description
1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
Admin History/Bio
Leon Koffler was born in Romania. He moved to Canada and settled in the Toronto area at the age of fifteen with his mother and his three sisters. He graduated from the Ontario College of Pharmacy in 1921, and two years later, opened his first pharmacy on College Street. Leon lived in the apartment above his store with his wife Tiana [née. Reinhorn] and their son Murray.
Scope and Content
Photograph of Leon Koffler standing inside Koffler's Drug Store preparing pharmaceuticals.
Name Access
Gilbert, Al, 1922-
Gilbert Studios (Toronto, Ont.)
Koffler's Drug Store
Koffler, Leon
Koffler, Murray
Subjects
Business and commerce
Health services and medicine
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Related Material
see also photographs: 37-S4-3-item-2, 37-S4-3-item-3, 37-S4-3-item-15, 37-S4-3-item-20
Source
Archival Descriptions
27 records – page 1 of 1.

Narrow By

Collection Name

Source

Format

Date

Description Level

Subject

Name

Place

Language

Restrictions

Available Digital Content

}